Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 03:11 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Parents better wake the h*ll up!
Parents should start voting and getting involved. Many school board elections are lucky to get 5%-20% turnout. Don't vote? Don't complain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 03:13 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Kindergarteners are NOT being taught ANYTHING about SEX. Outrage over nothing.

http://www.helena.k12.mt.us/images/d...inalHealth.pdf

From the Helena school board link:

Kindergarten:
-Recognize small children make many decisions, such as what clothes to wear, which toys to play with, or who to be friends
-Understand children need help from adults to make some decisions
-Understand all decisions have consequences, positive and/or negative
-Recognize elements of a healthy relationship I.e., respect, caring, boundaries
Social skills to be taught by parents, and reinforced at school through appropriate supervision, correcting any anti-social behaviors ... NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH SEX.

Quote:
Grade One:
-Recognize small children make many decisions, such as what clothes to wear, which toys to play with, or who to be friends
-Understand human beings can love people of the same gender & people of another gender
-Recognize elements of a healthy relationship I.e., respect, caring, boundaries
Covert language for indoctrinating children in 1st grade about homosexuality (when they have no business even discussing sexuality in general).

"Love" isn't a topic fairly understood by adults, so the topic itself is far too advanced for a 6 year old. They love mommy and daddy, and that's all they need to know about "love". Love is not SEX ... and Sex is not love.

They need not be subjected to topics of sex, let alone sexual orientation.

Quote:
Grade Two:
-Understand making fun of people by calling them gay e.g., “homo,” “fag,” “*****”) is disrespectful & hurtful
-Understand children learn most of their values from parents, other family members, community, cultural religious teachings, and their peers
-Understand that people communicate in many ways
You left out the part about NAMBLA Gary ..... shouldn't they be taught about that too .... Gary?

By age 7, I didn't even think about sex and gender, let alone about sex with the same gender. This is pure degenerate homosexual indoctrination of children .... And we need go no further with this steaming pile you've presented.

Anyone that can read should easily recognize how this focuses in on same gender love-sex presented to 2nd graders ... not a single peep about the biology or the way the human species procreates.

Homosexual indoctrination ... pure and simple ... and if you trace this "Sex Education" agenda ... that's where it is rooted ....

Passing this off as anything else is a flagrant lie. You want to teach 2nd graders to be compassionate and caring ... all you need do is teach them it is wrong to call others names ... PERIOD .... but noooo ... this is about normalizing and brainwashing kids that homosexuality is "normal". It's not normal .. if it were ... two men could propagate the species.

And this is all a part of the overall agenda ... for such subliminal programming (as illustrated earlier) to be most effective, these young children need to be exposed to the topics for which the programming is aimed. The seeds of this must already be planted in the conscious and subconscious mind before the subconscious can make sense of it, and the subliminal to work effectively.

Degenerate scumbags are the source of this crap, and useful idiots promote it.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:16 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Here we go again. Why can't these schools let me do my job as a parent and decide when I want my child to learn about sex!!!!
FOXNews.com - Montana School Proposes Controversial Sex Education Program
Coming from FoxNews, I would like to see the actual proposal, not their conclusions before going into the details of the program.

Having said that, parents can always choose a different school. Can't they? So, why should they sit and whine about it?

Old 07-10-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Coming from FoxNews, I would like to see the actual proposal, not their conclusions before going into the details of the
The actual proposal is in my posts above.

//www.city-data.com/forum/14981691-post49.html

Old 07-10-2010, 03:35 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Coming from FoxNews, I would like to see the actual proposal, not their conclusions before going into the details of the program.

Having said that, parents can always choose a different school. Can't they? So, why should they sit and whine about it?

Surely you would not expect the Lame Stream liberal news to report something like this, would you? FOX is the only news that reports the news. What parents need to do is boycott the schools across the country until all homosexual education is eliminated from the schools.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:52 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I'm shocked that this would be proposed in such a conservative state. After all, we are talking about Montana.
Isn't Montana called "the Vermont of the west"?

I think Montana's into both personal and economic freedom, much like Northern New England.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:59 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Isn't Montana called "the Vermont of the west"?

I think Montana's into both personal and economic freedom, much like Northern New England.
It's interesting you ask that. I was just reading up on Montana. It "seems" that parts of Western Montana are liberal. Central and Eastern Montana "seems" to be more conservative libertarian (not left libertarian) and vote Republican.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:06 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
What part of "parents don't feel it's the public school system's domain" didn't you get?
Does the majority of parents think that? Do you have facts to back that up if you believe they do? (Polls?)

Old 07-10-2010, 04:22 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Although I tend toward the left, I'm happy I was born early enough to have escaped sex ed. Sexuality is something very personal, I wouldn't want my kids to be taught those things like banal subjects such as Maths or Physics.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You left out the part about NAMBLA Gary ..... shouldn't they be taught about that too .... Gary?
I didn't leave it out. You introduced it. Equating gays with child rape. Typical. If you read the draft curriculum you will see that it is designed to protect children from pedophiles, realize that it is not "ok", and know that they should report it to someone they trust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies