Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 01:31 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times

Advertisements

Yea I see crimes like that reported all the time. Along with evey other conceivable race crimes too. Mostly it's not "major media coverage" because most crimes don't ever land there...we have way to many of them to give that kind of exposue to them all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 02:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
How warming ! I'm sure you posted this on every racial thread here too . There are thousands of them so you must be worried to death about what it does to us .
I don't worry what you think about THIS at all to tell you the truth. Are you the only one with the right attitude. To much racial crap going around, don't like what i say don't read my posts. There is white on black crimes black on white crimes, asian on black crimes, and crime go's on and on. Sometimes they will make the news sometimes they won't. Doesn't make it right no matter who is doing the crime, CRIME IS CRIME in my book and wrong is wrong no matter who you are. Black on White or White on Black, does not make it right. There are always going to be nutcases in each and every race, humans are not perfect, imagine THAT. We know that there are evil minded people out there in all colors and all religions, so what's your point, we cannot change things, we can't change the media, maybe this should be a task for you, try and control the media, see how far you get!

Last edited by california-jewel; 07-10-2010 at 02:47 PM..

Old 07-10-2010, 02:45 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,043,961 times
Not all posters are of sound mind and body,though these kinds seem to get the most attention around here.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:14 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
The hypocricy of all the threads here condemning whites is why . Also this goes hand in hand with my thread about the BS going on between us all . Equal rights is not speacial rights .

Did you have any problem with the thread about the dragging death of the black man ?

You have to be kidding me with your rant about this thread .
Well by your own tongue you denounce yourself as one of those hypocrites you speak of!!!

Again, out of one side of your mouth you bemoan racism and how black and white people need to come together for the sake of the country; on the other side of your mouth you trumpet numerous threads of this one here.

The same old B.S. anyone can read on numerous other boards that cater to those that believe a lack of melanin makes them perfect.

Did I have a problem with the dragging death of a black man???...what a stupid question to ask!!!, of course I did!!

The first reason I has a problem with it was because there seems to be an increase of animals in this country with no morality, conscience, or humanity.

These animals show no remorse for their savagery, I also had a problem with it because I felt empathy for a man that obviously suffered agonizing pain and fear, a man that was probably, desperately hoping for help and rescue that never came.

I had a problem with it because the man was Black and some other races in this country feel that Black people are not human, a sub-species of human, or the proverbial ni@@er, coon, or monkey. If they were comfortable doing it to one black man they will be comfortable doing it to any other black man or person that don't share their views.

Unlike you, what I do not do is make posts agreeing and advancing to diametrically opposed positions on a same issue and expect people to believe that I have one ounce of intellectual, and moral honesty.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:42 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Strange, all I hear and read all the time is how criminal blacks are, how most black men sit in jail and what not...

Old 07-10-2010, 03:55 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,288 times
Quote:
Anone ever see any major media reports of terrible crimes of blacks against whites ?

The Horrible dragging deaths, the LaCross players and any other crime or accusation of white attacking blacks is 24/7 .

Yet more crimes against whites are commited by blacks .

One of the worse was the Christopher Newson and Channon Christian case . Even a black woman was involved in this torture, rape and mutilation by 6 blacks . She literily knawed off this girls breast with her feeding frenzy of hatred . Someone cut off the boys private part .This torture and mutilation went on for 4 days ! Anyone here hear about it ?

Why do you not see any whites out in the streets ralling for justice ?

The hate is growing and it will continue until it destroys us all !
Why is it always up to me to straighten people out? Take you two (both Pappy and you), now you've got me working. I'm up to it though. It isn't like I have anything else to do as I sit here at my computer in my BVDs.

I think that it's probably true that black-on-white crimes go under-reported when compared to its white-on-black counterparts. But there's really not much difference though, numberically. But I guess if a black guy gets murdered by three white guys, it's probably somewhat more likely to make the national news than if it is three black guys whacking a white guy. Maybe it is political correctness. But I've noticed that when the national news focuses on a missing kid, the kid is more likely to be white. Why's that? Black kids go missing too, you know. I'll have to rethink this.

Geesh, it's like I'm "race comparing". I hate race comparing. I 'm constantly railing against it and now it's almost like I'm doing it!

Old 07-10-2010, 07:15 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Well by your own tongue you denounce yourself as one of those hypocrites you speak of!!!

Again, out of one side of your mouth you bemoan racism and how black and white people need to come together for the sake of the country; on the other side of your mouth you trumpet numerous threads of this one here.

The same old B.S. anyone can read on numerous other boards that cater to those that believe a lack of melanin makes them perfect.

Did I have a problem with the dragging death of a black man???...what a stupid question to ask!!!, of course I did!!

The first reason I has a problem with it was because there seems to be an increase of animals in this country with no morality, conscience, or humanity.

These animals show no remorse for their savagery, I also had a problem with it because I felt empathy for a man that obviously suffered agonizing pain and fear, a man that was probably, desperately hoping for help and rescue that never came.

I had a problem with it because the man was Black and some other races in this country feel that Black people are not human, a sub-species of human, or the proverbial ni@@er, coon, or monkey. If they were comfortable doing it to one black man they will be comfortable doing it to any other black man or person that don't share their views.

Unlike you, what I do not do is make posts agreeing and advancing to diametrically opposed positions on a same issue and expect people to believe that I have one ounce of intellectual, and moral honesty.

All the hate in this reply deserves no answer .

Old 07-10-2010, 07:21 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
All the hate in this reply deserves no answer .
The thread deserved no replies, I tried but nobody listened....

Old 07-10-2010, 07:24 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
Why is it always up to me to straighten people out? Take you two (both Pappy and you), now you've got me working. I'm up to it though. It isn't like I have anything else to do as I sit here at my computer in my BVDs.

I think that it's probably true that black-on-white crimes go under-reported when compared to its white-on-black counterparts. But there's really not much difference though, numberically. But I guess if a black guy gets murdered by three white guys, it's probably somewhat more likely to make the national news than if it is three black guys whacking a white guy. Maybe it is political correctness. But I've noticed that when the national news focuses on a missing kid, the kid is more likely to be white. Why's that? Black kids go missing too, you know. I'll have to rethink this.

Geesh, it's like I'm "race comparing". I hate race comparing. I 'm constantly railing against it and now it's almost like I'm doing it!

This thread was in answer to all the threads ere about how many whites torture and kill blacks .

Only to prove that evil is not just done by whites .

As you can see not one reply commented on how horrible the crime was against these two kids !

All they did was insult the messenger . Call me all their race card names . On the other thread about the white man dragging the black , well just go read it for yourself

I aready said the white animal should get the death penalty on that thread . I also think all these black animals should too, but I doubt they will .

Old 07-10-2010, 07:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post

Not on Nancy Grace show, she shows kids who are missing of all colors, does nto matter to her one bit. On the news i have seen missing kids from my local news station who were of color, and who were white, and asian, or mexican, i have seen this. And amber alerts no of no color barrier, they just want to find missing children, no matter the color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies