Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 04:44 PM

531 posts, read 337,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
What on earth is scary about the New Black Panther Party? They are an obscure, lunatic fringe group whose importance is being blown way out of proportion to their size or influence.

They are not much different than the philly black mob....There nothing to be taken lightly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 04:46 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,707,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewcas View Post
I think its wrong to compare them to the kkk because they are different. A better comparison would be to the aryian nation prison gangs. Both are much scarier than the kkk.
Exactly how many whites have the NBPP killed?? When I see whites swinging from trees, being barred from going to school or floating in rivers with gin fans tied to them, then we will talk about the NBPP.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:54 PM

640 posts, read 387,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
What on earth is scary about the New Black Panther Party? They are an obscure, lunatic fringe group whose importance is being blown way out of proportion to their size or influence.
Thank you! That's my perspective as well.........totally powerless lunatic fringe group with appropriate FBI attention I'm sure. Clear from watching the videos that they are the brightest people around.

Old 07-10-2010, 05:15 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,712,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Exactly how many whites have the NBPP killed?? When I see whites swinging from trees, being barred from going to school or floating in rivers with gin fans tied to them, then we will talk about the NBPP.
They like to interfear with the freedom to vote in peace. They are just more thugs with bats to try and scare people. So would you be concerned if you did find that they were actually killing crackers and white babies? Probably not. Just words, just hate speech and I am sure nothing will come of it. But, the first thug of any color that tries to keep me from voting? We are gonna dance.

Old 07-10-2010, 05:17 PM

24,365 posts, read 22,971,260 times
You have dolts like Eric Holder and Barack Obama that tolerate their kind of hate while prosecuting equally offensive groups that are white. It just sends a bad message of racist bias or at the very least extreme incompetence from the upper echelons of the federal government.

Old 07-10-2010, 05:18 PM

24,365 posts, read 22,971,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Thank you! That's my perspective as well.........totally powerless lunatic fringe group with appropriate FBI attention I'm sure. Clear from watching the videos that they are the brightest people around.
>>>> Are we talking about the White House, Justice Department or the New Black Panther party here?

Old 07-10-2010, 05:21 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,797,035 times
Quote:
I think its wrong to compare them to the kkk because they are different. A better comparison would be to the aryian nation prison gangs. Both are much scarier than the kkk.
SOS as the old black panther party!

Old 07-10-2010, 05:21 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,707,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
They like to interfear with the freedom to vote in peace. They are just more thugs with bats to try and scare people. So would you be concerned if you did find that they were actually killing crackers and white babies? Probably not. Just words, just hate speech and I am sure nothing will come of it. But, the first thug of any color that tries to keep me from voting? We are gonna dance.
I did not say I support them. I just think people are getting worked up over something that is not a problem. And they did not keep anybody from voting. They only provided security at the polling place.

Old 07-10-2010, 05:37 PM

531 posts, read 337,318 times
Do you have to wait til theres a victim to deem something a problem??? Many blacks have been killed by similar black extremist organizations look up the black mob...look what happend to malcolm x

Old 07-10-2010, 07:34 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,967,897 times
Quote:
Many blacks have been killed by similar black extremist organizations
O.K., I'll bite. Who are these many and killed by what extremist?

Quote:
look up the black mob...
If you are referring to the Philadelphia Black Mafia... THEY WERE A CRIMINAL GANG!!!

Quote:
look what happend to malcolm x
Yeah, go on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies