Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You did not read enough of that article to have any idea what the man said.

Now let me tell you that there is a strong possibility that Bush could be working for the same string pullers as Obama is, but I don't have any idea that he ever heard of Cloward and Piven. Now we know that Obama heard of them since they were doing their thing at Columbia and that was one of the schools he claims to have attended.

Come on and read this thing and lets discuss what is said in it. You just stop too soon to know anything.

I did read it, I just know bull**** when I see it.

If it smells like it, and it looks like it, I don't have to feel it to know its poo.

I've been reading the same conspiracys for years, and yes, I read the entire article.

The fact is, there is no one behind the curtain pulling the strings.

AND....

If they were so good to be able to organize a mass conspiracy, throughout the world, to fool every man, woman, and child into not seeing it, controlling every little thing we do, then guess what. They are going to be to smart for you, I, or anyone else to stop them.

Now, put the article with the faked moon landing, Kennedy shooting, and 9/11 bomb theories where it belongs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
i have no doubt that we will be having a election at all. Pelosi is just preying'theorwsie the adminsitrtion would not be trying so badly to change its image to one of more to the center and being pro business. I thnik most liberals would be shocked in hearing what Geithenr has said ltley in interviews and certainly what the meeting of governanors showed.Its was liike a contest to show who satrted cuttting spending the most.Trying to out do the other in bragging about program cuts';not raising taxes. Balancing their budgets by spending less and atrtwcting more business was the top topics.Only one governpor that spoe did not say they want more control over heal;thcare policies in their states and to have less unfunded mandate from the federal govenment.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:34 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,706,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Since these progressives have waited a long time to control our country and us. They have been pushing their adgenda thru with gleam and personal satisfaction. Lets hope their sickeness doesn't cause a big red flag event. Then you see articles on how productive they will be during the lame duck session.

Right now our best bet is republicans----because that is the lesser of 2 evils but alot of fresh polititions are running, they have observed what is happening to progressive dems and RINO's.
Did you just move to this country? If you're a conservative then I understand your position as you would see it superior to a more progressive party, but to suggest that the Republicans are our best bet ignores the past 8 years in which they devastated our country.

It's pretty amazing how quickly Obama's been able to guide us back to stability. He'll no doubt lose Congressional seats as always happens in such midterm elections, but can't deny the man's done an incredible job making the hard decisions to get us back on track.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:35 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I can't believe the OP was a history major. Mind boggling how easily even an educated mind can be deceived by extremist propaganda.
And how much of that article did you read? Not enough to be calling names about but then . . . . . . Wasn't it Alinsky that said you have to attack the messenger to keep others from seeing the message. A long used method of communists, like Alinsky, to try to hide any messages they don't want to read and allow others to read.

You guys have piled the Pelosi about as high as is necessary here and just think, you did it without even having an idea about the message.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
What kind of neurotic and paranoid delusion are you suffering from?
After seeing what the Dems have been saying about what they plan for the Lame Duck session of December you can talk about paranoid delusions.

Read the damned article and lets talk about it and maybe even the messenger. What was his name?

Old 07-11-2010, 03:39 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,012 times
My position is AGAINST progressive democrates and republicans. But splitting the vote by going with another party will guarentee the progressive democrates a win in Nov.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I did read it, I just know bull**** when I see it.

If it smells like it, and it looks like it, I don't have to feel it to know its poo.

I've been reading the same conspiracys for years, and yes, I read the entire article.

The fact is, there is no one behind the curtain pulling the strings.

AND....

If they were so good to be able to organize a mass conspiracy, throughout the world, to fool every man, woman, and child into not seeing it, controlling every little thing we do, then guess what. They are going to be to smart for you, I, or anyone else to stop them.

Now, put the article with the faked moon landing, Kennedy shooting, and 9/11 bomb theories where it belongs.
What was the name of the man who wrote the whole article you read all of? Prove that you read it by telling me that. So far all you can talk about is conspiracy theories and I need some proof that you read the whole thing.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
After seeing what the Dems have been saying about what they plan for the Lame Duck session of December you can talk about paranoid delusions.

Read the damned article and lets talk about it and maybe even the messenger. What was his name?

You keep telling people to "read the damned article".

1. I read it, other people are going to read it to.

2. Reading something, doesn't mean that we are going to come to the same conclusion you do.

You can sit 10 people down, and have them read the bible. 2 people will likely believe that every word is true, and that the world is going to end. 3 people will probably believe most of it, but not all of it. 3 others will believe it has good stories and ideas, but its not a true story. The last two won't buy a word of it, and completely refuse it.

The point is, your one of the two that read the story and said "OMG, conspiracy". Most of the rest of us read it, and realized that its probably crap.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
What was the name of the man who wrote the whole article you read all of? Prove that you read it by telling me that. So far all you can talk about is conspiracy theories and I need some proof that you read the whole thing.
You'll just have to take my word for it.

That should be easier to believe, than the article you posted.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:46 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,706,419 times
Quote:
And how much of that article did you read? Not enough to be calling names about but then . . . . . . Wasn't it Alinsky that said you have to attack the messenger to keep others from seeing the message. A long used method of communists, like Alinsky, to try to hide any messages they don't want to read and allow others to read.

You guys have piled the Pelosi about as high as is necessary here and just think, you did it without even having an idea about the message.
Are you a student of Alinsky? Do you realize that everytime anyone critiques your extremist propaganda you attack the messenger by accusing them of not reading your article? Yet another trick right out of the Communist manifesto, Mao! You've really developed quite the Communist track record on here.

1. For the 74th time, yes I read your silly opinion blog from some extremist press.

2. No, it didn't alter my view one bit.

3. You seem to read extremist opinions as fact and then wonder why others call your bluff.

4. Every thing that old, white man says is "fact" is simply his own radical rhetoric to prey upon people who don't think for themselves. A critical mind that thinks independent of this propaganda slices his argument apart in a heartbeat.

That opinion rant is a joke, Roy, and people disagreeing with the opinion of one man does not make them ignorant. Try credible sources in the future. Might not have to be proven wrong so regularly.

Unfortunately, you feed of this negativity. It is sad, but you need it so you bait people. Perhaps another hobby would serve you better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies