Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 02:01 AM

504 posts, read 456,819 times

Advertisements

I am no supporter of Obama just someone painted in the corner of having to choose between the lesser of two evils. BE for real Obama is a melding of the last three republican presidents. He is being painted as a liberal but all his actions are REPUBLICAN. I dont know if its the Zapruder film or one of Cheney's goon squad got to him, maybe he was just a liar? THe guy is a corporatist through and through . He spouts the populist mantra to appear pro everyday man but then hides behind the retarded as$ republicans in congress as the reason he hasnt got anything worthwhile done. Everything he does is watered down, everything that he does is a compromise in the favor of transnational corporations, big banks and economic royalist's. This is Bush's third term with a little lube and common sense added. If the guy wasnt black, half of the right-wing opposition would go away. The other half just wants their side to be in charge so that they can cheat and screw the american people in the same fashion.

The only ones who have the right to complain about Obama are folks on the left.

For those on the right :
He has continued your wars unfunded
He is feeding the military industrial complex
He's dropped a buttload of deficit causing tax cuts
Guantanmo is still open
He has stauched the unsustainable healthcare situation with big wet kiss for the health insurance industry, just like your medicare part D
He's killed more supposed top level terrorist in his 1st couple yrs than doofus
Abortion is still in the same place as it was under GWB
He is doing as good a job as GWB at securing the borders
He supports the patriot act
He supports telecom immunity
He is just playing charades with dont ask dont tell
He is making rich people richer
He is still afraid of his shadow like you white righties like your negroes to be.

So what exactly is your problem with this guy besides the half negroeness.

I want to know why yall hate America, why you love GWB so much but seem to hate his 3rd term?

Help me understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2010, 03:21 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
"He's killed more supposed top level terrorist in his 1st couple yrs than doofus"

You are not a "supporter of Obama?"

Yeah right.

"So what exactly is your problem with this guy besides the half negroeness."

You are a liberal race-baiter.

Bye bye.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:22 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
"He's killed more supposed top level terrorist in his 1st couple yrs than doofus"

You are not a "supporter of Obama?"

Yeah right.

"So what exactly is your problem with this guy besides the half negroeness."

You are a liberal racebater.

Bye bye.
Your post makes absolutely no sense. Congratulations.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:51 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,031 times
Ya gotta love baited question, they're the favorite of the left.
Do you lefties know what I mean by this? I'll use your own tactics;
Name one thing Obama has successfully done for the good of our country that the majority of the citizens agree with!
Here’s another one;
If Obama and his administration are not racist then why did they impose a tax on an item that only white people use?
Lefties commonly ask the question "is what I want to do illegal" rather than "is what I want to do the right thing." Most leftist are players of words and throw technical trickery into morals to justify their wicked ways. The devil was a lefty too. With that in mind it all makes sense doesn't it!

Old 07-12-2010, 03:56 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
Ya gotta love baited question, they're the favorite of the left.
Name one thing Obama has successfully done for the good of our country that the majority of the citizens agree with!
Here’s another one;
If Obama and his administration are not racist then why did they impose a tax on an item that only white people use?
Lefties commonly ask the question "is what I want to do illegal" rather than "is what I want to do the right thing." Most leftist are players of words and throw technical trickery into morals to justify their wicked ways. The devil was a lefty too. With that in mind it all makes sense doesn't it!
Ah yes and republicans are the masters of spin, as shown here. I predict more spinning when you come back to read this. Prove me right.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Why do I dislike Obama? Because he's the American version of Tony Blair.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:56 AM

Too much to ask for a coherent right wing explanation of what Obama has done so bad that you wouldnt be screaming hooray about if he wasnt a democrat.
Your lord and saviour Bush's 3rd term but you dont seem happy.

Obama is republican-lite so whats the problem. Really I can actual give good facts and explanations on why I cant stand him. Please tell me why you folks on the right dont like him.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:02 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Too much to ask for a coherent right wing explanation of what Obama has done so bad that you wouldnt be screaming hooray about if he wasnt a democrat.
Your lord and saviour Bush's 3rd term but you dont seem happy.

Obama is republican-lite so whats the problem. Really I can actual give good facts and explanations on why I cant stand him. Please tell me why you folks on the right dont like him.
I already gave my reason. Anyone who follows British politics would know why

Old 07-12-2010, 05:03 AM

563 posts, read 518,655 times
[quote=PCincorrect;15000431]Ya gotta love baited question, they're the favorite of the left.
quote]
Awsome question. I have been asking that for over a year now. I think the answer I got was Health Care reform which was not for the good of the country and someone said Medical Marijuana and then I was told not to go there, meaning to bash that one because his wife is in so much pain. So I threw the question back and asked how is that for the good of the country.

Still, to this date, nobody was able to give an answer and I really do not expect anyone to. Now I know, in a lot of peoples mind I only said that because I am a racist and because George Bush made me say it.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:21 AM

The credit card protections-----Whew had to think long and hard cause it aint much!!!

Now answer the question in reverse?

What did Bush do so good for the country?
Standing down NORAD so 911 could occur
Unfunded Wars
1 made up war
Tax cuts during war Time
His wonderful border immigration policy
Katrina
Catching Bin Laden
Mission accomplished in Iraq
The house market
The bank Failures
The bailouts

You all cheered for this crap---------Obama is scared of his own shadow and he is giving you righties what you love sooo much So whats the problem? Obama is supporting all this crap all of it hook line and sinker. So what is the rights problem with Obama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies