Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 07:11 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Obama has no morals. If he really told Bolden that one of the top priorities of NASA is to "make the muslims feel good and happy about their contributions", then why backpedal and lie about it after the fact? Is he afraid that our 'muslim nation' (Obama's words, remember) wouldn't like this so now he's trying to cover by saying that conversation never took place?

He can't even stand by his own words. He needs to man up and say "Yeah, I said that to Bolden because that's what I feel should be done".
Quote:
What a political shill with absolutely NO principles. If I had any respect for the man, I have even less now.
His mask has come off.....and so have those of many, many others..... since he took office.
Putting on a new mask might fool some.....but not enough.
There's NOTHING any of them can do NOW to change a rapidly growing sentiment, shared by many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2010, 07:11 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Maybe Bolden did that deliberately. He thought that it could be a good way to expose Obama.
I'm not saying he lied. What I'm saying is this maybe Obama didn't expect him to say it as it is.

Take care for what you wish. If Obamba is exposed ay more than he is now; at tax payers expence of course, we all will be buying him a new set of the Kings Clothes.

I am pretty sure i don't wanna see that.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:18 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Obama loves Muslims....until an election (referendum) on his policies comes into view. Then its back-peddling, back-stroking, rethinking, reneging and any other form of Reverse he can come up with in order to salvage what's left of an Agenda that's about to be blown to smithereens in November.

It's quite funny to watch.
I feel the winds of real hope and change...can't wait until November!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
Yep.
Then it's also plausible that Gen. McCrystal knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he said what he did to RS mag.
Maybe there is method in their madness and getting tossed under the bus with many others.......IS WORTH IT to them.......thesedays, more than ever!??
Funny you should say that. I've suspected something of the same from the very beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Take care for what you wish. If Obamba is exposed ay more than he is now; at tax payers expence of course, we all will be buying him a new set of the Kings Clothes.

I am pretty sure i don't wanna see that.
The emperor has no clothes and now everyone but Obama and his Administration know that.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:22 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Yep.
Then it's also plausible that Gen. McCrystal knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he said what he did to RS mag.
Maybe there is method in their madness and getting tossed under the bus with many others.......IS WORTH IT to them.......thesedays, more than ever!??
I really think it was a strategy on his part, we know he is not stupid.
He wanted out of there or he wanted to back obama into a corner to get what he knew the troops need.
He may have trusted this guy but I don't think so.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:31 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Yep.
Yeah Sign..these days I wouldn't totally call what you post "tin foil"..there COULD be a tad of truth to it.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:31 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Obama has no morals. If he really told Bolden that one of the top priorities of NASA is to "make the muslims feel good and happy about their contributions", then why backpedal and lie about it after the fact? Is he afraid that our 'muslim nation' (Obama's words, remember) wouldn't like this so now he's trying to cover by saying that conversation never took place?

He can't even stand by his own words. He needs to man up and say "Yeah, I said that to Bolden because that's what I feel should be done". What a political shill with absolutely NO principles. If I had any respect for the man, I have even less now.
He can't admit it, he has no choice but to lie.
Not that he gives a D#MM what we think but because it was a HUGE insult to them.
You know our cowardly president, he is like the sniveling little grown baby on the playground that kisses the bully's rear end to stay on his good side.
He shot off his mouth and insulted their intelligence, it was embarrassing.
He was to dumb to know it though, until now.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:37 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,169,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
And sorry, Ill believe Bolden over the WH. Why in the hell would Bolden just come out and say that on his own? Seriously, you're telling me this NASA guy just decided on his own that maybe NASA should start reaching out to Muslims instead of space exploration and cool stuff? lol
Bolden's no saint. Obama told him he was going to gut NASA and make its number one job making Muslims feel good about themselves, and Bolden said sign me up.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:41 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yeah Sign..these days I wouldn't totally call what you post "tin foil"..there COULD be a tad of truth to it.
Gee, thanks.
Tin foiled is better than tin FOOLED, don't 'ya think?

Old 07-12-2010, 07:42 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Spin';spin spi9n ';they think that is leadership.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:51 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so: why didn't they issue a correction days ago, when the story first broke?

^ yes, i'm purposely using this link so the 'bots can get their thrice daily shriek of 'faux news!!!'
You tell THEM about this. I wonder how long before he has to throw Eric Holder under the bus. I say that because Fox, and especially Beck, just isn't backing down and will soon drag the MSM kicking and screaming into having to report some of this stuff. They don't want to but they will have no choice soon if Fox keeps on and they aren't backing off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies