Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 12:34 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how the looks of the first lady or her mother directly impact.....anything? So I guess in the next election having a pretty wife will be one of the requirements.

I tend to agree with you on this one. I would rather focus on the ugly, unAmerican things she says than her unattractive physical appearance. Our looks are largely the result of genetics, but the ugly things she says come from the heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 12:48 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
I'm sorry...i thought the purpose of the link was to provide evidence of what was being said in the thread. maybe you should have found an article that better matched your purpose.

Is the NAACP intentionally stirring up racial tensions?
The focus of its annual convention is the "racist elements" of the Tea Party.

Michelle Obama Visits NAACP on Eve of Tea Party Condemnation - ABC News

ABC was probably trying to boost interest by mentioning MO in the title since no one really give two spits what the race pimps at the NAACP think about anything.

Want to know what the NAACP thinks about blue skies and sunshine?

White people are racists.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:54 AM

3,018 posts, read 3,567,137 times
http://www.minorityreporter.net/article_img/benjamin_todd_jealous.jpg (broken link)
NAACP President Ben Jealous (I'm not making that name up)
denies accusations of using skin lightening creams and green contacts in an attempt to 'look more white'.

Reminds me of FreedomWorks co-chair, Tea Party recruiter, and 'engineer of the 1990's 'Republican Revolution', Dick Armey.

...stranger than fiction? Yeah, pretty much.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-16-2010 at 01:37 AM.. Reason: Copyright violation -- please use links rather than posting pictures

Old 07-15-2010, 06:12 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Well you have to wonder if there's a grain of truth in this speculation.

Maybe, just maybe the NAACP doesn't like that the new up and coming repressed minority in America are Hispanics. Maybe the NAACP needs to change their name ....NAAAP..National Association for the Advancement of All People.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:25 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The focus of its annual convention is the "racist elements" of the Tea Party.

Michelle Obama Visits NAACP on Eve of Tea Party Condemnation - ABC News

when they hold the idot up that screams he hates all white people and wants "crackers and their babies killed" then maybe I would listen to them~
the NAACP is a racist outfit
they started out with a good purpose, but that was long ago
too bad Michelle and her husband do not own their own racist rants

Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 AM

150 posts, read 123,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Children do need to be more active. Obesity is a killer, and there is no excuse for so many children being overweight. Looking out for America's children and their health is a great thing for the First Lady to be doing. You just sound bitter.
Oh, I sound bitter. Listen to the Wookie in the WH. Now that is one bitter thing.

I don't want that idiot to have ANYTHING to do with public policy. She was not elected.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
NAACP President Ben Jealous (I'm not making that name up)
denies accusations of using skin lightening creams and green contacts in an attempt to 'look more white'.

Reminds me of FreedomWorks co-chair, Tea Party recruiter, and 'engineer of the 1990's 'Republican Revolution', Dick Armey.

...stranger than fiction? Yeah, pretty much.

What are you trying to suggest person who for sure doesn't think before they post garbage?
He's biracial! Black father, white mother.......
some right wingers need to take a poll test before they post on here....

Old 07-15-2010, 12:49 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out how the looks of the first lady or her mother directly impact.....anything? So I guess in the next election having a pretty wife will be one of the requirements.

Interesting.....I wonder how many times you asked the same question regarding Laura Bush.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:03 PM

745 posts, read 1,648,851 times
Yes, I think they constantly stir up tensions.
Their reason to exist would soon die if they didn't.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:20 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
Yes, the NAACP is worthless and a waste of space and is racist....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies