Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 03:51 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Celie! You get in the house this instant! Where did you learn to talk like a sharecropper?! Oh my word, this just won't do... after everything your father and I have done to raise you like a respectable young lady... you will have nothing more to do with those awful *****ninnies do you hear me!?
I learned it from M-I-S-T-E-R. Mister.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:06 PM

507 posts, read 878,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah14 View Post
A society without men is easier to control.

And the ghettos must be controlled and continued or stupid white folks might just wake up and see whats REALLY going on, not likely mind you-most get more from having people to look down and project the hatred upon they dare not show their masters, but the old trick always work on dummies.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:39 PM

387 posts, read 533,012 times
Some of those white people talk a big game but their talk sounds like a lot of sniveling and finger pointing to me. The only people who need to be concerned about the ghettos are the people living inside of the ghettos. And possibly the major and city manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCur View Post
And the ghettos must be controlled and continued or stupid white folks might just wake up and see whats REALLY going on, not likely mind you-most get more from having people to look down and project the hatred upon they dare not show their masters, but the old trick always work on dummies.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:48 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
A true failure of the government supporting women having children out of wedlock. The lack of presence of a father at home is detrimental to society as a whole. The government cannot raise fatherless boys to be men and this is the result.

Too bad the black people don't see this .

When I was young every Sunday you saw black families going to church . Things were getting better all around for the black man. Then came the race hustlers and they have went down hill every since .

They have destroyed the minds and souls of most of our kids, both black and white . The blacks get poorer and the hustlers get richer . Now we are all about to get poorer and worse .

Old 07-18-2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalTrust View Post
Some of those white people talk a big game but their talk sounds like a lot of sniveling and finger pointing to me. The only people who need to be concerned about the ghettos are the people living inside of the ghettos. And possibly the major and city manager.

LOL, what a joke ! Want to see ' real change ' stay home with your kids and stop blaming others for all your mistakes for past 6000 years .

Blacs have had every reason in the world to come out of the ghettos . More hands up than any race or tribe on earth . This is the problem . Why should a black man care for his kids if welfare will do it for him ?

Old 07-18-2010, 04:58 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post

lots of contributing factors to this especially the joblessness

Old 07-18-2010, 04:59 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
LOL, what a joke ! Want to see ' real change ' stay home with your kids and stop blaming others for all your mistakes for past 6000 years .

Blacs have had every reason in the world to come out of the ghettos . More hands up than any race or tribe on earth . This is the problem . Why should a black man care for his kids if welfare will do it for him ?

my name is city and this post is borderline typical stereotypical racism coming from............

Old 07-18-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
my name is city and this post is borderline typical stereotypical racism coming from............
I couldn't care less who you are much less your name !

Race card hasn't ever worked with me .Go peddle it elsewhere.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:17 PM

932 posts, read 1,677,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post

Blah Blah Blah...We've heard it all before.
Please define these "more hand ups than any other race".
Please state as fact your last sentence with a source...

...........uh didn't think so.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
lots of contributing factors to this especially the joblessness

Having dozens of kids and doing drugs doesn't help much either .

Take away the welfare and things will change for the better .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies