Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 10:54 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,618,097 times

Advertisements

It's funny. Initially, I found Obama non-offensive, except for his ideas. I was neither for nor against him as a person. However, over time, his arrogant stance, his nose and chin up in the air looking down on others, his behavior with foreign dignitaries, his expressed attitude about this country, his constant campaigning and lack of leadership, and the direction in which he wants to take this country all combine to paint a negative picture of the man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 11:36 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,460,727 times
Feels good that a lib mag would admit that the right was RIGHT.
But I still do not understand why people still like him. His voice is like having cold slime run down your back. I am tired of him reapeating his same words, different speach. I am tired of this man talking like he is old English royalty, with nose in air.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:46 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,365,237 times
Hollywood Celebrities and our Media, should never have put Obama on a Pedestal, just look where we are now, seem he gets more free passes then other Presidents would have. You don't vote for a President, because he is charming, or cute, never works. He is lacking to me in leadership skills which are needed for this job. Too many did not even think about his policies what he had done in his past, past acquaintainces, all that they thought about was electing this New Obama who the media helped put in, gees wonder why too many did not even think about their choice just voted because they liked what they saw and the crap that they heard, just look now, at where this has gotten us, NO WHERE. He is always pretty offensive about something, and ready to point those fingers at everyone but himself. Does not take to criticisim lightly, infact he can't stand it when someone does. This has nothing to do with the color of his skin, and everything to do with the way that he conducts business, and the never ending saga of a HOPE AND CHANGE, that was to never happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies