Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 09:15 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Racebaiting & Tea Party attack thread all in one.......lol. Liberals, do your own research and you'll find plenty of conservative candidates nationwide who happen to be black. I suspect people will vote for them based on the content of their character. Something which couldn't be said about Obama.

Tried to rep ya....Excellent Point

Old 07-25-2010, 09:27 PM

1,272 posts, read 2,182,897 times
Its not a coincidence that the Tea Party is overwhelmingly of European descent. I will leave it at that.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Good point, the OP never hears any news that does not come from a pro-democratic party perspective, and all he hears are the millions of jobs created and saved, and glory be to Barack 0bama. .
I just got here from a blog where a hard core prog was holding forth about what Glenn Beck had said about the Sherrod case. He took his info about it all from Media Matters and told all about how Beck had taken her apart on Tuesday on his radio show. I read his link and sure enough he had Media Matters' words down pat. The problem is that I read the Tuesday transcript of that show from my e-mail page and found that they lied again. He didn't say a word on either radio or TV that day but on Wednesday he came on TV supporting her. I love it when these people repeat all the trash they get from spun central or as they call themselves, Media Matters.

These people read exactly nothing from anything other than prog sites but take it all as pure truth when much of it is spun lies.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:38 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,098,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goat314 View Post
Its not a coincidence that the Tea Party is overwhelmingly of European descent. I will leave it at that.
This is a terrible post, full of red herring drivel and not so subtle innuendo. I will leave it at that.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:26 PM

1,272 posts, read 2,182,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
This is a terrible post, full of red herring drivel and not so subtle innuendo. I will leave it at that.
There is no innuendo or diversion in this statement. I made a solid statement that actually forces people to think critically. You must be threatened at how simple yet dynamic it was.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:51 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,098,854 times
Quote:
There is no innuendo or diversion in this statement. I made a solid statement that actually forces people to think critically. You must be threatened at how simple yet dynamic it was.

Good Lord, how about a little humility, just a little? Your post was the rantings of some wide eyed freshman in college who salivates at every word coming out of his Marxist Sociology 101 professors mouth. Here's a challenge for ya; the next time good ole Prof Che' talks about diversity ask him how many conservatives are in the sociology department, and when he says "none" ask him why diversity doesn't apply to his field. I dare you.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:02 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
I've got a link which would take you right to the discussion on stormfront, but I can't post it because it might be considered "trolling" lol.....even though there is a national discussion right now about this very topic, using the stormfront name, on cable news.
It's bad enough that you're generating revenue for stormfront by clicking on their website, but why in the world is cable news legitimizing them?

Imagine that... Nitsua is a stormfront supporter.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:05 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
So it has nothing to do with the fact that, it has been scientifically proven, that white people are more involved in politics than blacks? Next thing you'll say most blacks are poor because of "the man" right? Get over yourself

Old 07-26-2010, 07:20 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
The Neo Prog Fundies are all shook up because black conservatives will be elected this year and they do not know how to explain this. lol
Exactly!

There goes their rhetoric, and they're exposed as the frauds they are.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:22 AM

640 posts, read 388,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's bad enough that you're generating revenue for stormfront by clicking on their website, but why in the world is cable news legitimizing them?

Imagine that... Nitsua is a stormfront supporter.
Proof that clicking on stormfront website generates "revenue" for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies