Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 08:52 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post

Tea Party favorite survives race-based Democrat attack (http://redcounty.com/content/tea-party-favorite-survives-race-based-democrat-attack - broken link)
Go Cedra!!!

Old 07-24-2010, 10:07 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

YouTube - The Flag Man of the South

YouTube - Black Confederate

Say it ain't so! A black man carrying around a huge Confederate battle flag!

Old 07-24-2010, 10:13 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Whatever teabaggers. While this is interesting and strange at the same time (a black tea partier is the same as dogs cheering for Michael Vick, really)...that still doesn't wipe out your near slience on people that have signs like Obamammy, that call Michelle an ape or baboon, where there are people, having toy monkeys hanging from nooses and calling it "Little Hussein Obama" and the white Colorado talk show host who did the letter to Lincoln from "the colored people" with ebonics in the letter.
If you're so "not racist" tell these people that they're not welcome and to get the **** out as opposed to tolerating them and in a few cases, even welcoming them!!
Seems you miss the entire point of the tea parties. Why cant a black person be for smaller gov, following the Constitution and lower taxes?

Cry me a river and shed some tears. While I dont approve of anyone holding a racist sign. I without a doubt do not approve of anyone calling for the death of Obama. Its not like democrats didnt do the same thing to Bush. They called him a monkey, Hitler, said laura was a killer, Held signs that they were their to kill Bush. Its called freedom of speech, agree with the signs or not they have the same right to freedom of speech as democrats did with their signs.

Also using ebonics doesnt make someone a racist.

I love the childish whatever lol

They have been told they arent welcome. They have even been harassed and asked to leave But like it or not they have the same rights and freedoms as everyone else. You can not tell a law abiding citizen they can not protest or be on public property.

While being a racist is ignorant its not illegal. ask the many racist in the democrat party

Also I guess all minorities that protested Bush are racist against white people . That is your logic

Old 07-24-2010, 10:15 PM

640 posts, read 388,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
Yes, the TP has been race neutral. I think this is what bugs anti-Tea Party folks as much as anything else. They can't fight something they don't comprehend (sans skin color classification) so they just label it racism.

You can't find all the "Black" members, or TP supported candidates by using skin color as a search term. The few that are beginning to show up by skin color searches alone are most often from Liberal sources identifying their skin color first.
Well...(sigh)......how about those racist signs which show up at the large TP rallies? Oh, that's right. They couldn't be stormfront members attending those rallies carrying racist signs......they're "liberals" in disguise. ... even though you can go to the largest white nationalist web site in the country and find posts by members supporting the TP and talking about plans to attend various TP rallies.......

I've got a link which would take you right to the discussion on stormfront, but I can't post it because it might be considered "trolling" lol.....even though there is a national discussion right now about this very topic, using the stormfront name, on cable news.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:17 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Certainly, the Tea Party supports black candidates - as long as they're as crazy as the white candidates.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Seems you miss the entire point of the tea parties. Why cant a black person be for smaller gov, following the Constitution and lower taxes?

Cry me a river and shed some tears. While I dont approve of anyone holding a racist sign. I without a doubt do not approve of anyone calling for the death of Obama. Its not like democrats didnt do the same thing to Bush. They called him a monkey, Hitler, said laura was a killer, Held signs that they were their to kill Bush. Its called freedom of speech, agree with the signs or not they have the same right to freedom of speech as democrats did with their signs.

Also using ebonics doesnt make someone a racist.

I love the childish whatever lol

They have been told they arent welcome. They have even been harassed and asked to leave But like it or not they have the same rights and freedoms as everyone else. You can not tell a law abiding citizen they can not protest or be on public property.

While being a racist is ignorant its not illegal. ask the many racist in the democrat party

Also I guess all minorities that protested Bush are racist against white people . That is your logic
We're talking about the white racists (white nationalists) in the TP who attend the large rallies with all the racist signs, etc. What is wrong with telling THOSE PEOPLE specifically that they are not welcome, unless, of course, they are welcome?

We're not talking about black people in the TP unless they think that whites are suprerior to blacks and are white nationalists.

Maybe you cannot force those people to leave a public rally, however, the TP can come out publicly and make a statement, letting the world know that those people are not welcome in the TP, rather than ignore the issue.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:22 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Certainly, the Tea Party supports black candidates - as long as they're as crazy as the white candidates.
You mean minorities that don't support entitlement politics are crazy? Wow, that's pretty racist of you to imply that. So blacks are only good for buying Democrat votes?

Old 07-24-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteNCRepublican View Post
Tim Scott, Stephen Broden, Allen West.

There's a lot more with that. Nice try again Liberals, but your racebaiting is not working. You are sad human beings, to believe ANYONE who opposes the annointed one, is racist.
How sad is it that David Duke defends and supports the Tea Parties? How sad is it that members of the stormfront web site post to each other about how great the Tea Party is and about plans to attend TP rallies? How sad is it that the Tea Party doesn't even have the guts to publicly state that white supremacists are not welcome in the Tea Parties......or are they welcome? The Tea Party is silent on this subject.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:29 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You mean minorities that don't support entitlement politics are crazy? Wow, that's pretty racist of you to imply that. So blacks are only good for buying Democrat votes?
I love how so many conservatives are now calling anyone they disagree with a racist, even if they have to twist themselves into pretzels in order to do it.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
He didn't say that. You did. How shameful of you to to spin his words that way. It tells us a lot about your attitude actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies