Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,789,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjive View Post
Of all places, why would muslim leaders want to build a mosque or whatever on the grounds of the WTC and 9/11? This reminds me of the number of airplane flights I have heard about recently where muslims are toying with passengers and the airlines.There testing you out people.
It's almost unreal to me the stance most of the white liberals in America and Europe have on the muslim religion.Defending them at any cost.
Liberals?...lol...Liberals are the ones who believe the boogie man Osama Bin Laden is out to get them.....hints the saying, "Liberal media"...Conservatives and independents are the ones actually waking up to the false flag attacks and phony war on terror.....Afghanistan has lots of poppy seeds man.....

but Oh, I forgot liberals won't beleive that because the mainstream media told us, "WMD's were in Iraq"

Liberals love those mainstream lies man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 11:56 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
What's the big deal? So, is religion the problem? because a Mosque is a place of worship. The video states: "They declared war on us", well if that's true then why haven't the millions of Muslims and Arabs who live here and that have been here ever since 9/11 made any other terror attacks? I think people are really racist here especially all the liberals who actually beleive that the U.S. government had no part in September 11. They all believe every thing that the mainstream media and liberal media tells them as in this video. Kind of like how people like me get called conspiracy theorists for believing that we aren't coming out of a financial depression or recession (whatever u wanna call it) ever since 2008. Liberals honestly beleive what the media says about us coming out of a depression and they beleive that the boogie man Osama Bin Laden is out to get them...lol

and the freaking sad part is the ignorance.

FACT: 19 ISLAMIC Fundamentalists Saudis funded by Al Quaeda attacked us on 9/11 ...

MUSLIM is just a religion. So are we now blaming all of the Muslim followers for what happened on 9/11?

Well, why don't we blame all Christians for all the hatred and lies spread by the Westboro Baptist Church?

Old 07-16-2010, 01:35 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder if everybody here knows how many mosques are standing in the US today. It is over 2100 and surely that is about enough for the so few Muslims that the left says are among us.

How heavy of a guard will be needed to keep that abortion standing if it is built. Maybe Bill Ayers could be talked into blowing it up.
Just wondering, the towns these 2100 Mosques are in, within the past say, 10 years, how many organized violent crimes have been committed by Muslims in or in the surrounding towns? I'll make it easy for you, they don't even have to attend the mosque just be in the town its in or one of the surrounding towns (meaning a town that shares a border with the Mosque town). Everyone is preaching how these will be used as meeting places for terrorists, but lets see if you have some facts/statistics to back up those claims.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are you saying that the lefty thread of last week was wrong. There it was said over and over that that is not to be a mosque but a meeting building that anybody can use. Anybody who is dressed properly and takes off his shoes to wash his feet before praying. Notice, I said his shoes.

How many times do some people have to see those images before he stands up against this monstrosity and all the lies that have been told about it. Last week someone mentioned that the Koran says that it is not wrong to lie to an infidel and surely they have swayed some of the more gullible infidels. Yep, the Koran says those very words and some are willing to accept the lies as truth.
So now that the GOP calls it a Mosque (when have they stopped?) its now a Mosque, not a community center? Or do you think that picture of a Mosque SOMEWHERE else was it? (you know the thing with the gold dome at the top) Just to let you know...they aren't finished building it yet (have they even started?) so that wasn't it.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I know what you mean. At the same time, it is important to realize that Islam is a religion and that NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT.

We have freedom of religion and I will fight for YOUR right or anyone's right to be a Muslim or Christian or whatnot.

The problem is that we do not punish the people who cause problems like we should. We are told it is "rude" and "offensive" and that we are "Islamophobes" if we POINT OUT THE TRUTH about this religion. Is it true Muslims can be peaceful? Yes. Is it true that Muslims are violent? Yes. We have to learn how to deal with the violent ones.
So are you saying the people who are building a community center in New York are the violent ones? Care to fill me in on the violent crimes those people in particular took part in? Or that they are planning to take part in in the future? (reputable sources here would be nice)

Old 07-16-2010, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
What's the big deal? So, is religion the problem? because a Mosque is a place of worship. The video states: "They declared war on us", well if that's true then why haven't the millions of Muslims and Arabs who live here and that have been here ever since 9/11 made any other terror attacks? I think people are really racist here especially all the liberals who actually beleive that the U.S. government had no part in September 11. They all believe every thing that the mainstream media and liberal media tells them as in this video. Kind of like how people like me get called conspiracy theorists for believing that we aren't coming out of a financial depression or recession (whatever u wanna call it) ever since 2008. Liberals honestly beleive what the media says about us coming out of a depression and they beleive that the boogie man Osama Bin Laden is out to get them...lol
Good question to ask. Funny how it remains unanswered.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
How much longer will America tolerate mosques?
Maybe all muslims should be required to wear on their clothing a prominent symbol (such as the half moon).
Your joking right? And we can tattoo numbers on their arms and round them up in camps to work for us with little food and horrible living arrangements. And when they get out of line or are to weak to work we burn them in ovens. I personally wouldn't be surprised if some here would actually want this.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:46 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
So are you saying the people who are building a community center in New York are the violent ones? Care to fill me in on the violent crimes those people in particular took part in? Or that they are planning to take part in in the future? (reputable sources here would be nice)
Not just those ones. Violent Muslims ANYWHERE must be dealt with. I wasn't talking about just New York.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Not just those ones. Violent Muslims ANYWHERE must be dealt with. I wasn't talking about just New York.
Yes I know but we are talking about something that is happening in New York so I was just wondering if you can pull up some files on violent crimes committed by the Muslims involved in making this community center a reality?

Old 07-16-2010, 01:54 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Yes I know but we are talking about something that is happening in New York so I was just wondering if you can pull up some files on violent crimes committed by the Muslims involved in making this community center a reality?
No, I cannot. But they can show THIS COUNTRY respect but not building a freaking Mosque where people of their religion attacked us. They can respect the country where they can practice their religion without getting beheaded or suffering from honor killings.

I would LOVE to see a Christian try to build a Church in a Middle Eastern Country where Christians had attacked. The Christians would be beheaded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies