Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
I am not a member of the Tea Party, and I am not sure if I even support everything that they say.

But, I am sick of the 1/2 truths and the 1/2 lies posted here, on those idiot shows on CNN, FOX MSNBC and even the old media stations.

This is mis-information, typical of the radical left (in this instance, whereas the radical right has it's own issues).

Mark Williams is not a leader nor an organizer of the Tea Party. He is with the Tea Party Express - Which was not organized by the Tea Party, but rather by a media group that is trying to make a few bucks with these cross country tours.

So, he is not speaking for the Tea Party.

This is another crappy attempted mis-representation of people who are simply trying to get away from the two main parties...And spineless, mindless, little twits (like those now leading the NAACP) are just too damned obvious with their jealousy and fear of people standing up for themselves.

Check the facts:

Tea Party Express - SourceWatch

Show us where on the Tea Party website, that this guy is even mentioned???

Welcome to TeaParty.org
Go ahead and try to silence what you hate. Katiena posted the proof that he is tea party royalty. I hope you looked before you leaped.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:23 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
I condem posting 1/2 truths - read my post above - This guy does not represent the Tea Party - His group is a media group calling themselves Tea Party Express.

The Tea Party is made up of individual local groups.

READ A BOOK, MAGAZINE OR DECENT NEWSPAPER...Learn to learn...

Then come on-line and talk with at least a bit of knowledge.
Distancing yourself from the messenger is sidestepping the issue. Do you condemn the message or not? This basic question addresses the original point I made in this thread. That is the real question. And I am very aware of who he is, where he comes from and what he stands for.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Do you condemn what Mark Williams wrote or not? That is the question.
Thank you! Thats all I wanted

Old 07-17-2010, 10:24 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
As usual, I need a GPS unit that only makes right turns to follow what you're talking about.
Moderator cut: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Moderator cut: Off topic

Why are you so scared of the tea party? Because they are going to wipe out the liberals and liberalism in America and make your leader Obama the Commie a one termer?

This is an easy read for most people.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-17-2010 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other -- and stay on topic.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:26 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
I wasn't invited to the royal tea party. Who is this man and why do people think he represents my views? Strange.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:28 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,990,034 times
Default In other words you cannot admit you are wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Go ahead and try to silence what you hate. Katiena posted the proof that he is tea party royalty. I hope you looked before you leaped.
Is that it..you cannot admit that you are wrong?

"Tea Party Royalty"...HA!..HA!..HA.....Hey? couldn't you think up some "Phobic" label?

Simply admit that this is just baloney...The Tea Party Organization has no real leaders except those that may run the independent local groups...

What are you people afraid of?...Individual thought?

Old 07-17-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I wasn't invited to the royal tea party. Who is this man and why do people think he represents my views? Strange.

The Obamabots have been trained to clump everyone together as they are scared of the tea party movement.

But when you ask them about their leaders of the black panther party or the NACCP comments about the tea party they do not answer you.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-17-2010 at 10:57 PM..

Old 07-17-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Moderator cut: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Why are you so scared of the tea party? Because they are going to wipe out the liberals and liberalism in America and make your leader Obama the Commie a one termer?

This is an easy read for most people.

We have already established that you hate Obama now and forever. I have posted several times that I condemn the NBPP. Did you read the letter from tea party leader williams? Do you agree with it?

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-17-2010 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 07-17-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Is that it..you cannot admit that you are wrong?

"Tea Party Royalty"...HA!..HA!..HA.....Hey? couldn't you think up some "Phobic" label?

Simply admit that this is just baloney...The Tea Party Organization has no real leaders except those that may run the independent local groups...

What are you people afraid of?...Individual thought?
Liberals have no idea what that means.

They do not think on their own. Event their own party leaders have said they need help making decisions.

You cannot expect them to think outside of the box.

They just follow their leaders and do what they are told.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The Obamabots have been trained to clump everyone together as they are scared of the tea party movement.

But when you ask them about their leaders of the black panther party or the NACCP comments about the tea party they do not answer you.

Still no response to the punk yelling to kill all white people and kill their babies. Wonder why? He is their leader and no one has condemned him for his racist comments.
I've responded to both the NAACP and the NBPP...of course I've done it in the threads were those two groups were the subject
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies