Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 06:57 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,396,888 times

Advertisements

He is a lying sack of excrement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2010, 07:10 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,266,672 times
If I hear "Obama inherited this mess" one more time I'm going to scream! So, what if he did. You don't take a mess and make it three times bigger. This government needs a Dave Ramsey class on budgeting! And that goes for both democrats and republicans.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:22 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,161,239 times
Obama inherited this mess after 8 years of Republican irresponsibility and incompetance, it wont be fixed quickly and it wont come cheap,a lot of money in the past administration was side tracked into the pockets of the rich and into military endeavors,the only way to get back into the green is more productivity and more taxes,if making some small sacrifices on a financial level to live in one of the greatest countries on Earth seems to be a major inconvenience then try living somewhere else.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:27 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,396,888 times
So Jambo........you think that printing new money is the way out of this mess? You agree that there is no need to be fiscally conservative?

Old 07-24-2010, 09:03 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,278,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Obama inherited this mess after 8 years of Republican irresponsibility and incompetance, it wont be fixed quickly and it wont come cheap,a lot of money in the past administration was side tracked into the pockets of the rich and into military endeavors,the only way to get back into the green is more productivity and more taxes,if making some small sacrifices on a financial level to live in one of the greatest countries on Earth seems to be a major inconvenience then try living somewhere else.

8 years?

The demwits took control of the country and spending in 2007, 3 YEARS AGO.

I asked, what have the dems done for us since 2007 and of course did not get much of any response.

The dems have turned a problem into a disaster and Obama is making it worse with his antics.

Whatever you think the reps did, the dems are making things worse and have zero accomplishments to fix anything.

The dems are as guilty as the rep, only they have made things worse instead of better.

Wake up, we are on a downward spiral under Obama and the dems.

They have been given and open checkbook, total control of the country and still have made things worse.

Stop the excuses and get busy fixing things.

You party is in deep trouble for accomplishing nothing.

No one in their right mind still blames the rep for this mess after the dems have had control for 3 years.

Besides, I did extremely well ( and do did many others ) under Bush and the rep. They were pro small business and had 52 consecutive months of job growth. So far, team job killers Obama has a negative 20 months of negative job growth.

Liberals are dropping like flies, their lack of accomplishments have proven they cannot do a better job then the republicans did.

Bye bye libs, your time is about to expire thanks to the gift of Obamadung.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:20 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,014,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
8 years?

The demwits took control of the country and spending in 2007, 3 YEARS AGO.

I asked, what have the dems done for us since 2007 and of course did not get much of any response.
Since you're drawing the comparison, why don't you explain to us, in detail, what policies were instituted by Democrats in the House and Senate that resulted in the almost instantaneous meltdown of the American economy.

I'll be waiting.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:23 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,103,316 times
I'm sure he CAN relate. Most people can, even if they aren't personally stuggling at the moment.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:25 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,103,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
He is a lying sack of excrement.
I don't get people who say stuff like this about their POTUS. YOU are the problem in America you know, can't find anything to do but complain and insult and wah wah wah. That's a niceway to tear the country apart. You'd probably rather spit on him than work with him, even if he's got a good idea. Sick.

Just be glad you live in a country where you can say that and the worst thing that happens is you get admonished by someone like me. Your anger is so misplaced it's embarassing.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Since you're drawing the comparison, why don't you explain to us, in detail, what policies were instituted by Democrats in the House and Senate that resulted in the almost instantaneous meltdown of the American economy.

I'll be waiting.

Once you post a list major accomplishments by the dems in the last 3 1/2 years that I asked for many days ago, then we can talk about everything they HAVE NOT done as promised.

Remember it was the dems who kept saying the rep caused all this and they were the ones to vote for because they can fix it all. Turns out they have not fixed anything and seem to be having trouble making things any better then it was. In fact, things have become worse under the dems and Obama.

I never said anything was instantaneous, it took them 3 1/2 years to get us no where after promising voters the changes were coming. No changes have come, many broken promises, less jobs, more foreclosures, more homeless, more money being spent on welfare then ever before, we are still in Iraq, Gitmo is still open.

The HC bill, the financial reform bill and the repeal of the Bush tax cuts are a few you need to learn more about. All of those things will further send the American economy into a downward spiral the dems seem to have a problem with fixing as they promised they could.

Waiting on your list of things the dems have done in the last 3 1/2 years that has made things better in America.

Want some help?

Nothing, nada is the real answer.

No wonder your congress is at 11% and people do not trust them.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm sure he CAN relate. Most people can, even if they aren't personally stuggling at the moment.

Explain how he can relate?

Unless he remembers the days his momma lived off the American tax payers by stealing welfare to live off of while hating America at the same time.

Good thing his Granny was able to take him in after his momma dumped him while being on her crusade to hate America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies