Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 03:37 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
the title of the youtube is "David Duke's video to the Tea Party." The opening of his speech was just the same as so many here...."The MSM is liberal" and he was basically saying that they MSM was attacking the Tea Party for being a "white movement"......then he goes on to say "nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with having an LARGE MAJORITY white political party.....we whites have been so wronged by the black racists (whomever that might be who, by the way, have absolutely no power as a group.)......yada, yada, yada. It's very interesting to see who agrees with David Duke. lol No, he's not 95. He just grew a white beard so he would look older, have a "better image".......you know what that is, the wise old white man.

p.s. Above is a discussion of some of what David Duke said in the video....I believe it's on topic.
I am 6 different races , each has its own racist at large. Duke comes off as calm and non violent ,to the point , not hateful . He seems to want to be treated good like we treat a black racist.
I would pay per view to see him debate woopie goldberg. I would go as high as 10 bucks.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:57 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,906,017 times
David Duke sounds like a nutjob, no surprise. Speaking out against diversity and then attacking the Jews like Louis Farrakhan. The Tea Party should disavow his views. I know the late Democrat Robert Byrd was a Klansman too, but he eventually renounced that.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:31 PM

640 posts, read 388,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
David Duke talking points? Holy cr_p! What websites do you read every day?

...besides stormfront, of course, which you've already admitted to reading in another thread.

I read "David Duke talking points" on cd almost every day.

Yep, I read stormfront from time to time. It's a good thing to know what your enemies are thinking and doing, like knowing that stormfront members were posting about how great the Tea Party is and posting about attending the April 15th rallies.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:46 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
like nitsua it is good to know who the enemy is. stormfront member come to this site all the time to post their hate. some even post using the same id as they have over there. need to know a tea party event date, you might want to sign on over there

Old 07-26-2010, 08:00 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Why do you find that hard to believe? Robert Byrd was a leader in the democrat party. That's no better.
Definetely didn't mean to rep this post....done in error....
that's the ultra predicitable talking point, that the righties use, whenever they defend the Repugs against racism......
Alaska and Hawaii weren't even states and Newfoundland wasn't even a province when Byrd was involved in that.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Maybe when Husaain cuts his ties to NOi and stops having pajama parties with racist in the whitehouse ? Or condemns terrosit instead of protecting them' Ayers' .
Why do people who are so...intense about black on white racism, seem to make spelling and grammar errors more often than others?

Old 07-26-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I know isnt it funny that the the racists dont support the party that is built on and supports the most racism.. you would think they would vote for the racist dems instead of the believing in equality Republicans..
But you know how those racists are.. not very bright...

But at least the rest of the racists in this country know to follow the Dems.
I just about gagged in my chair......
Really now???

FindLaw's Writ - Colb: Racially-Based Suppression of the African-American Vote

parts of it.........

In 1981's "model" effort, the Republican National Committee and the New Jersey Republican State Committee engaged in "widespread challenging of individual voters and an Election Day presence at African American and Latino precincts featuring armed guards and dire warnings of criminal penalties for voting offenses."

More recently, armed plainclothes officers from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement went to the homes of elderly black voters to investigate the March 2003 mayoral election. And in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, "five Republican poll watchers - including two staff members of Senator Tim Hutchinson's office - allegedly focused exclusively on African Americans, asking them for identification and taking photographs during the first day of early voting."

Perhaps the most famous recent example of racially-based vote suppression in the United States took place during the presidential election of 2000. The State of Florida ordered implementation of a purge list to remove voters from the rolls. The purge disenfranchised thousands of eligible voters - primarily African Americans. These citizens were prevented from casting ballots through their largely erroneous - and humiliating - classification as convicted felons.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:26 PM

I could start this in another thread, perhaps, however, I just thought of what it really means, when teabaggers "want their country back"........someone else summed it up big time....

Well it's exactly this, angry old white people who see the people in office no longer look like them or think like them. No one has taken the country except the people. The tea baggers are only about 11% of the people yet they continue to get press just because they are loud.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:30 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
I wonder what Allen West thinks of david duke? I have not heard the usual suspects comment on david duke and the tea party. Where are you guys?

Old 07-26-2010, 08:34 PM

640 posts, read 388,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
I could start this in another thread, perhaps, however, I just thought of what it really means, when teabaggers "want their country back"........someone else summed it up big time....

Well it's exactly this, angry old white people who see the people in office no longer look like them or think like them. No one has taken the country except the people. The tea baggers are only about 11% of the people yet they continue to get press just because they are loud.
I think that statement sums it up very well indeed. And David Duke is looking for his shot at political office, therefore, he starts "courting" the tea party. Apparently he thinks those angry old white people are ready for his message and the support of "his" white nationalists. And the tea party seems to not be able to clearly and decisively reject Mr. Duke's advances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies