Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 12:51 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,606,937 times

Advertisements

Ah, the outrage of the hour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,889,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Why do we need to honor the American version of the British version of the Hitler Youth?

//yes, I was a Boy Scout. But let's be clear about what Baden-Powell was up to....

Anything good and decent about this nation is enemy to traitors and perverts . How dare you call BSOA little hitlers !

Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,185,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
I'm not surprised. Of course he would prefer to sit at the far left morning coffee klatch with Joy Bahar and Whoopie than give tribute and attention to a wonderful organization such as the Scouts.

Oh, and we can't forget Babs Walters! lol.
Yesterday in talking about Behar and her love for Obama said she would need knee pads to talk to him. I about steered off the road when I heard that one.

The worst part of this whole thing is that this is the 100th anniversary for the Boy Scouts and although there are only 45,000 of them not the millions that will see him on The View, getting all kinds of softball questions and giggles from those women, it is the campaigner in him that makes him campaign. Now how many of those Boy Scouts can vote this November? A few Eagles could be there that can do that, but darned few.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM

22,140 posts, read 19,369,819 times
This is actually a thread??

By the way this is Obama's 2nd year in office, Bush did not go until his 5th year in office....

Old 07-27-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
This is actually a thread??

By the way this is Obama's 2nd year in office, Bush did not go until his 5th year in office....
What was that 15 posts in the thread before a lefty was pushed into bringing in Bush? Whoopee

3,767 posts, read 4,518,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yesterday in talking about Behar and her love for Obama said she would need knee pads to talk to him. I about steered off the road when I heard that one.

The worst part of this whole thing is that this is the 100th anniversary for the Boy Scouts and although there are only 45,000 of them not the millions that will see him on The View, getting all kinds of softball questions and giggles from those women, it is the campaigner in him that makes him campaign. Now how many of those Boy Scouts can vote this November? A few Eagles could be there that can do that, but darned few.
Exactly!
I flip to the View every once in a while just to see what the ladies of the left are jibbering about. Usually it's Joy Bahar's screetching that sends me to the edge and I have to change the channel STAT!

The View does give a quick synopsis of what is on the mind of the far lefties.

7,871 posts, read 10,106,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Anything good and decent about this nation is enemy to traitors and perverts . How dare you call BSOA little hitlers !
Like I said, I was a Boy Scout...

There is something odd about dressing children up in military uniforms and teaching them "values" in such a context. Not to mention homoerotic...which is kind of ironic I suppose.

Now 4H, that's a good, healthy, co-ed American organization!

Old 07-27-2010, 12:57 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,061,266 times
If I was in charge of Obama's PR he'd be learning how to tie knots. Sometimes I wonder what "his people" are thinking.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:57 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,070,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Why do we need to honor the American version of the British version of the Hitler Youth?

//yes, I was a Boy Scout. But let's be clear about what Baden-Powell was up to....
Wow and you all say we are filled with hate.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Exactly!
I flip to the View every once in a while just to see what the ladies of the left are jibbering about. Usually it's Joy Bahar's screetching that sends me to the edge and I have to change the channel STAT!

The View does give a quick synopsis of what is on the mind of the far lefties.
It certainly does do just that and for that reason I just stay with Fox to see what is going on instead of even getting close to that channel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies