Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 11:21 AM

38,608 posts, read 26,228,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliticalGab View Post
No way in the world. She is politically useless. If anything, she's been a liability to her parents.

She's also nothing but a spoiled little snob. The Bush twins have a better chance at the White House.

I'd definitely prefer to spend four years looking at one of the Bush girls. You can include Bristol Palin and Liz Cheney on that list too. Liberal chicks are just too butt ugly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 12:28 PM

9,894 posts, read 21,936,907 times
Jenna bush was caught on film with no panties on. The pic is on the net. If a female is gonna wear a short dress she should always wear undies. Now everyone knows jenna bush has no bush.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:16 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,596,191 times
Not a teleprompter kinda gal...she will lead a quiet, obscure life far from the maddening crowd.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:26 PM

13,139 posts, read 22,717,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I have a strange feeling about her. I believe she will be the first female president. Does anyone else agree?
I hope to god not. If we've still got the same dynasy in power by then there won't be a country left worth ruling.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:34 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,217,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
I agree also chelseas recent wedding cost her aging parents over 3 million dollars. Must be nice to just blow 3 mill.
Blow?

Wrong. The money was spent. It was spent on such things as: gowns, food, beverages, cakes, caterers, servers, flowers, invitations/announcements, photographers, drivers, hotel rooms, etc.

The pumped $3 million into the economy and all you can do is complain?

Old 08-05-2010, 03:42 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,186,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I have a strange feeling about her. I believe she will be the first female president. Does anyone else agree?

no, she has more sense than her parents

Old 08-05-2010, 03:43 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,292,882 times
I hope not. nothnig against her, but I'd like to hope we'd have one before hand.

on top of that, I'm sick of legacies in politics. no more Clintons, no more Bushes, certainly no more Kennedys. the US can produce other worthy families besides these 3, I hope.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:47 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,192,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillietta View Post
believe Chelsea Clinton has done quite well in life and likely doesn't harbor bad feelings and misgivings to her parents.

What are we comparing this to... the Bush Twins? Jeb's daughter, the drug addict whom daddy bailed out? In comparison Chelsea Clinton is pretty much beyond repproach.

I am sure she has no misgivings toward her parents. Jeb's daughter, at least was a typical college gal - drinking at one stage and turned out OK. (no drunk or drug addict). But you will never convince me that those two parents were available to give her quality time.
So you supply anecdotes and dis the parents when you know nothing of their home life.
Why does it matter what you think about people and their parental choices?

Jeb's daughter, Noelle, is a junkie.
Busted for contempt and prescription drug fraud.
CNN.com - Jeb Bush's daughter charged with prescription fraud - January 29, 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
I agree also chelseas recent wedding cost her aging parents over 3 million dollars. Must be nice to just blow 3 mill.
That was overblown and even with security cost more like $2M. (I easily found about a dozen links on google)
Why is it your business what someone chooses to pay for a wedding.
It's the Clinton's money to spend as they choose, isn't it?

Old 08-05-2010, 03:48 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,186,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
she will just crank out a bunch of ugly kids. The Clintons are a big joke, all around.

what an ugly comment
I think she is a beautiful young woman
why do people want to attack like bull dogs the kids of elected officals?
Sarah Palin comes to mind
good grief, just because folks do not like their parents is no excuse to be so hateful

Old 08-05-2010, 03:52 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,974,257 times
Didn't we just recently experience a child of a former president becoming president?
Mmm...how did that work out for us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies