Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 12:31 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,131,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
Jewish people are killing Palestinians and Lebanese in apartment buildings, schools, factories, ambulances, hospitals, hotles, private homes, mosque, community centers, etc.
I am doing no such thing.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion of American Jews?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 12:36 PM

615 posts, read 544,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post

If the American Jews are Zionist and Israel firsters I believe they shouldn't be allowed run for public office or hold important positions in the government. I don't want guys like Joe Lieberman who happens to care more about Israel then the USA making decisions that affect me and my fellow Americans. Our government has been hijacked by Zionist Jews and pro Zionist goyim, who care more for Israel then they do THIS country, it is a conflict of interest, and destroying this country. If our government was full of pro Chinese Communist everybody would be like what the **** is going on? Or if our government was full of Islamist... Or Nazis, or any other group that cares more about a foreign entity then they do THIS country!

Old 07-30-2010, 12:38 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,131,290 times
Quote:
If American Jews are Zionist who are Israel firsters I beleve they shouldn't be allowed run for public office or hold important positions in the government. I don't want guys like Joe Lieberman who happens to care more about Israel then the USA making decisions that affect me and my fellow Americans. Our government has been hijacked by Zionist Jews and pro Zionist goyim, who care more for Israel then they do THIS country, it is a conflict of interest, and destroying this country. If our government was full of pro Chinese Communist everybody would be like what the **** is going on? Or if our government was full of Islamist... Or Nazis, or any other group that cares more about a foreign entity then they do THIS country!
Wow... I didn't think you'd so openly advertise your antisemitism which seems grounded in a strong dose of conspiracy theory and paranoid fantasy.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:46 PM

615 posts, read 544,821 times
Quote:
Wow... I didn't think you'd so openly advertise your antisemitism which seems grounded in a strong dose of conspiracy theory and paranoid fantasy.
Calling someone an anti-Semite has become a meaningless slur thrown around with the goal to discredit anyone who isn't slavishly pro Israel or subservient to Jews. If the Jewish people are going to use America and Americans as a vehicle to further Jewish and Israeli causes what should we goy think? We can't be willing accomplises and shills, it has already cost us too much, the Jews in the Bush administration pushed hard for the war in Iraq, because it benifited Israel, and got a bunch of American kids killed and maimed.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:20 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Do you think the person killed or their survivng family members care if their loved one was killed by gas instead of a helicopter gunship, a smart bomb, automatic weapon, white phosphorous?
A question for you: How would you react if your mother, grandmother, sister, brother, son, etc. were takern forcefully from their home, herded into boxcars meant for livestock, stripped, marched naked into a "shower" with 200 other peopl, and gassed? And, as things progress, thrown alive into ovens?

Then multiply that by 6 million, merely becaue they were Jews, and 3 million because they were homosexuals, gypsies, "political prisoners", or deemed "non-aryan".

All because of some maniac's twisted vision of an Aryan race.

ALL genocide is murder, but what differentiates the holocaust is it was a systematic, state-sponsored extermination of people because they were "non-aryan." And most of the country went along with it, all the while claiming "they didn't know".

The Nazi's started out slowly, with the registry of Jews, then with machine guns and ditches, then herding people into synagogues and setting them afire, then they decided it wasn't efficient enough, so they graduated to concentration camps and Zyklon B.

Vastly different from the tragic loss by war.

I am really trying not to personally insult you, not out of any semblance of respect, but because I don't want to get TOSed.

Last edited by carterstamp; 07-30-2010 at 01:52 PM..

Old 07-30-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Calling someone an anti-Semite has become a meaningless slur thrown around with the goal to discredit anyone who isn't slavishly pro Israel or subservient to Jews. If the Jewish people are going to use America and Americans as a vehicle to further Jewish and Israeli causes what should we goy think? We can't be willing accomplises and shills, it has already cost us too much, the Jews in the Bush administration pushed hard for the war in Iraq, because it benifited Israel, and got a bunch of American kids killed and maimed.

Cheney is a Jew? GWB is a Jew? How about Rummy?

Really?

You get that out of your Hitler Youth handbook?

Last edited by carterstamp; 07-30-2010 at 01:55 PM..

Old 07-30-2010, 01:46 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,870,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
People act like the Jews just "appeared" in Palestine after WW2. They've been there as long as the Palestinians.
Or they fled there because they were kicked out of Islamic communities that had been there before Muhammed was born. I had a teacher who was a Yemininite Jew who still had the keys to her home.

Can she bomb downtown Saana? Or Riyadh?

Quote:
Jewish people are killing Palestinians and Lebanese in apartment buildings, schools, factories, ambulances, hospitals, hotles, private homes, mosque, community centers, etc.
Which ones? Please name them. FYI, the Palestinians and Lebanese are at war with the Israelis. Start a war and you get hurt.

Quote:

The rest of await with baited breath.

Quote:
Yeah bow down before me.

Please? Pretty please? I must have the puppet strings somewhere . . .

Oh wait. Here I removed your tinfoil hat. You can now think better. I promise.

FYI, take your distinction between Jews and Americans and kindly stick such definitions where the sun does not shine. Any American Jew is just as much of an American as you are.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:53 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,870,931 times
Quote:
If the American Jews are Zionist and Israel firsters I believe they shouldn't be allowed run for public office or hold important positions in the government. I don't want guys like Joe Lieberman who happens to care more about Israel then the USA making decisions that affect me and my fellow Americans. Our government has been hijacked by Zionist Jews and pro Zionist goyim, who care more for Israel then they do THIS country, it is a conflict of interest, and destroying this country. If our government was full of pro Chinese Communist everybody would be like what the **** is going on? Or if our government was full of Islamist... Or Nazis, or any other group that cares more about a foreign entity then they do THIS country!
I missed this one.

Sweetie pie, I don't control the government.

I don't even control the cat.

I don't get checks each month from ZOG. I've never met Cheney, been introduced to Bush, traveled to Israel or hijacked anything other than a thread filled with lunatic assertions.

And I care about this country in ways you can't possible understand. I have relatives who are literally ashes at Auschwitz. I am grateful that America let my grandparents in here instead being consigned to ovens with them.

What's destroying this country are poor economic policies coupled with overuse of resources. Oh and paranoid idiotic conspiracy theories like the ones that fill your brain.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
I missed this one.

Sweetie pie, I don't control the government.

I don't even control the cat.

I don't get checks each month from ZOG. I've never met Cheney, been introduced to Bush, traveled to Israel or hijacked anything other than a thread filled with lunatic assertions.

And I care about this country in ways you can't possible understand. I have relatives who are literally ashes at Auschwitz. I am grateful that America let my grandparents in here instead being consigned to ovens with them.

What's destroying this country are poor economic policies coupled with overuse of resources. Oh and paranoid idiotic conspiracy theories like the ones that fill your brain.

Seriously, I think the guy is a lost cause.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:54 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Cheney is a Jew? GWB is a Jew? How about Rummy?

Really?

You get that out of your Hitler Youth handbook?

YH's reference was probably more towards:
Richard Perle
Paul Wolfowitz
Douglas Feith
Edward Luttwak
Henry Kissinger
Dov Zakheim
Michael Chertoff
etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies