Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 06:24 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Saw View Post
In your humble opinion, of course.
To win "the most" title, in my opinion, you have to have "the most" people listening to you so by default it has to be the President, any president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 06:35 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,732,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
How has Obama been anything but accommodating? He spent way too much valuable time compromising with the Repubs on UHC. Because he wanted to be everyones' friend, he lost valuable time and then came the untimely death of Sen kennedy. Bush was the prototype of "my way or the highway". he didn't flinch once in picking the most ultraconservative SC justices rather than going for moderation. Bush didn't even win convincingly, yet he was still belligerent. Obama does not go far enough, except for this mess with the illegals who he seems to like better than Americans.
To pass HC Obama had to compromise with members of Congress from his own party. He didn't give the Republicans anything.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:46 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
How has Obama been anything but accommodating? He spent way too much valuable time compromising with the Repubs on UHC. Because he wanted to be everyones' friend, he lost valuable time and then came the untimely death of Sen kennedy. Bush was the prototype of "my way or the highway". he didn't flinch once in picking the most ultraconservative SC justices rather than going for moderation. Bush didn't even win convincingly, yet he was still belligerent. Obama does not go far enough, except for this mess with the illegals who he seems to like better than Americans.
It was Democrats he was compromising with on Mandatory health care . Speaking of Ted Kennedy , he wrote Bushes no child L/ behind law . The Whole congress voted for the Iraq war . He did flinch with the SC , remember Harriet miers ? Bushes first choice? I guess not.

Please make up your own history in your lib blogs , not where it can make me sick.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:00 AM

150 posts, read 123,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
RUSH !
He points out the stupid people and they get so angry .

RUSH <---------------------------->LIBS

Big divide.
Yes...I agree.

Rush does divide our country. Divide and conquer, methinks!

He has the nerve to actually call a spade a spade and the left can't believe their ears. He offends their widdle sensibilities and hurts their widdle feelings. They being so much smarter and more compassionate than conservatives, you know.

I started to listen a few years ago, when I realized that the dopey Americans were going to vote for Obama, just because he was black. His show is the one thing that makes me think the country will come out of the ditch Barry is purposely driving us into.

Oh, and before all the race baiters get all wee wee'd up....If all things were equal, I too, would want a black man for president.

IF ALL THINGS WERE EQUAL.

If Justice Thomas wanted to run for pres....I would campaign for him full time with a smile on my face. Now that guy is smart!

Old 07-30-2010, 07:05 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,791,565 times
Rupert Murdoch

Old 07-30-2010, 07:11 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
Who is currently the single most devisive person in the U.S.?
No contest - obama.

The evidence is clear. Just look at virtually every issue he tries to tackle. The GM/Chrysler takeover - he demonized the creditors/investors. Obamacare - he demonized doctors, hospitals, insurers. Financial reform - he demonized and attacked business and CEOs.

On EVERY issue, he has to have a target and attack - that is classic Alinsky stuff.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default Who is currently the single most devisive person in the U.S.?

Any choice between Limbaugh and Beck would just be picking nits.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:19 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,320 times
Yes I would also have to say Obama. Although his administration is behind the divisiveness it is his administration.
Obama has stepped on the backs of the working man to gain power, stepped on the backs of Americans to gain control, stepped on the backs of neighbors to gain dominance, the whole while blaming others for his actions. His, IMO, deliberate inaction with national issues has created hatred among races and classes.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:33 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,773,460 times
Nancy Pelosi, without a doubt.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:34 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
B.H. Obama for the loony left.
Sarah Palin for the ridiculous right.

Where have all the real leaders gone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies