Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 12:38 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyapproved View Post
I don't hate "you" because your views are different than mine, per se, I DESPISE you becase your views threaten the very survival of my country, the greatest country in the Universe. Because you espouse and support institutions diametrically opposed to freedom, liberty and propsperity, and usually do it because you are either a lazy parasite who wants to be carried through life on somebody else's back, or you are a power crazed POS who uses that possiblity as a lure to amass absolute or near absolute political power.

That is why I hate you to your very core. That is why I fight you at every opportunity, including this forum, and fear one day I might have to fight you in an entirely different manner under the new General George Washington, whoever that may be.

You represent the forces of evil, and to me, hating and fighting evil is NEVER a bad thing, and if America falls as the bastion of good and freedom in the world, freedom and liberty will not soon rekindle.

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear and leave no unanswered questions.

To borrow a phrase from the Great State of Texas "Don't Tread on Me"!
Reject ideas, reject behavior, but hating people negates the civilization you claim to be in defense. Logic fallacy.

The 'forces of evil' are in your own head. Start your fight there, let us know how far you've come in that battle. The moment you wield yourself to control or dominate all those around you, you've committed yourself to destroying the very freedom, the freewill, of those you claim to be victimized by. You're trying to raise a posse against 'collectivism', when a posse is inherently 'collectivist'. Irrational.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2010, 02:36 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Saw View Post
That is all. Or is it?
basically foxnews logic.... yes.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:38 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
I thought it was "I hate you because your political views are different and I am incapable of compromise" (and this goes for both sides)
That too.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:42 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Could it be that our personal lives are effected more and more by rules and regulations???

This makes it VERY close to home.....

and what makes these laws????

Yep, politics.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:04 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
There's very few people that I actually hate. It takes too much energy to hate somebody.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:08 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
There's very few people that I actually hate. It takes too much energy to hate somebody.
Would that everyone had your mindframe.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:34 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Quote:
I hate you because your political views differ from mine.
Classic liberal motto. Or, they'll just call you a racist if you don't agree with them.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:37 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times
Maybe if more people would actually get more emotional about politics, then maybe just maybe Politicians wouldnt be as apt to go against what the american people want.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:38 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I don't hate anyone. I do despise liberal ideology though. Which means there's a very thin line between the ideology and the person in some instances. I readily admit that.

Participation in this forum has helped me recognize the need to step up my efforts to combat the downfall of this nation via the apparent liberal mantra of "Free Love For All, No Matter The Cost, No Matter The Consequence."
In the land of the free, presuming meritocracy is your actual objective, why wouldn't you be offering a better house? A better plan. A better opportunity. Instead you orientate yourselves to destroy plans of others. This is how Machiavellian sickness took hold of republican party and the religious right. Do better yourselves, lead by example, and your nation is lifted.

While defending fools gold, beating the true holy grail into swords, you left Fort Knox unguarded. You cannot learn from mistakes or hope for improvements if you refuse to acknowledge them. AKA stuck on stupid.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:46 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Classic liberal motto. Or, they'll just call you a racist if you don't agree with them.
...and the first post about race goes to...

You're lockstep in line with the GOP strategy of using race to divide the country. Predictable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies