Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 11:42 AM

3,509 posts, read 9,421,954 times

Advertisements

"Monarch programming is a mind-control method based on the creation of an alternate persona through the usage of torture and ritual abuse." Some even believe that "Monarch programming utilizes ancient occult techniques reminiscent of spirit possession".

Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight": More Illuminati Music | The Vigilant Citizen

Allegedly some celebrities are Monarch victims like:
Marilyn Monroe
Brittany Murphy
Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez
Britney Spears
Alizee Jacotey
Christina Aguilera

A good summary:
CIA and Project Monarch - Full History - Ron Patton

So is it Fact or Fiction?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,202 times
I used to really be into conspiracy theories but Monarch seemed too far out and horrible for me to even believe it could exist. If you would have asked me even in those days I would have said it's the territory of nutcases, but a few things recently have made me question my stance on that. One of the things that showed up on my radar is a movie called "A Serbian Film." I have not seen the full movie - only various trailers. I can tell you that if ever a movie had the earmarks of Monarch Trauma based programming, it is this one. It is by many miles, the most shocking, ultraviolent depiction of extreme depravity and cruelty from elite echelons that I have ever come across. I will let the wikipedia link I posted below speak as to the content of the film and would highly advise you to read that before attempting to watch the 6 minute uncensored trailer that I have provided a link to. You may decide by what you have read from the wiki article whether or not you want to see the footage. As vile as the content is, the artistic direction is intriguing and certainly succeeds in conveying the gut punching dread and terror in ways that go far beyond merely the violent acts. The combination of the musical score, the use of spaces, the use of embedded symbols, the lighting, and the acting are what get registered almost subliminally after being upstaged by the shock and horror of it all. I picked the pictures below to represent the palpable atmosphere of sheer malevolence. There are nods to Alice in Wonderland Trauma based Programming and forced druggings.

A Serbian Film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once again I must warn you before clicking, that this is UNCENSORED and highly graphic content. Not Safe For Work. So be careful of who's around or who might be watching when you click on this link!

TrailerSpy - Serbian Film Red Band Trailer (http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/8035/Serbian-Film-Red-Band-Trailer - broken link)

:.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:56 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Its very interesting. IMO if there was absolutely NOTHING to it, there wouldnt be so mush dis-information put online. In trying to research Illuminati, many films and media have been produced to confuse the public (which these ddays is alot easier than 1940-lol) as H.L. Mencken has said:

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:12 PM

Some other images I wanted to provide in the last set but did not have room. These captures were notable in that nearly every second of footage contained some bizarre imagery or symbolism.

A bloodstained depiction of the Last Supper with the addition of the Roman Soldiers.

The Pact.

Follow The White Rabbit

Towards The Ritual Chamber

Old 04-13-2011, 09:13 PM

2,149 posts, read 1,515,398 times
In addition to Monarch there was MK-Ultra and more. Under Bush the CIA actually opened its first office in Hollywood to produce many things. It was approved if memory is correct a $68 million budget. The CIA formally the OSS brought many former Gestapo/SS to the US after WW2 to help start the CIA. Search's can produce lots of CIA horrors, its hard to fathom what this country has done for decades via the CIA.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:23 PM

The above image with Jack Nicholson was from the film "The Pledge" I believe...he didnt drive in "The Shining" so thats a photoshopped image.

"White Rabbit" was part of the MK Ultra and also there are allusions to "yellow brick road" and writings of Frank Baum . I never read the Oz childrens book, but, Baum was interested in the occult, and used that in his writings....

It is rather interesting how imagery is used in some films. In Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut" for example. Lots of Illuminati pentagrams and symbology.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:28 PM

The Chamber

Old 04-13-2011, 09:35 PM

kentroversy.com and also if you read the actual literature here- it is used to teach the children/subjects "double-meanings" so they dissociate during trauma. There is established psychological abuse in war, its a just a matter of who was subjected to it. Similar to "The Manchurian Candidate".

Old 04-13-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
The above image with Jack Nicholson was from the film "The Pledge" I believe...he didnt drive in "The Shining" so thats a photoshopped image.

"White Rabbit" was part of the MK Ultra and also there are allusions to "yellow brick road" and writings of Frank Baum . I never read the Oz childrens book, but, Baum was interested in the occult, and used that in his writings....

It is rather interesting how imagery is used in some films. In Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut" for example. Lots of Illuminati pentagrams and symbology.

NONE of these images are of Jack Nicholson. Read the SECOND POST -- CAREFULLY. All these images are movie stills from "A Serbian Film" Directed by Srđan Spasojević. All links and explanations are included in the second post.

//www.city-data.com/forum/18719544-post2.html

Last edited by Reptoid Humidian; 04-13-2011 at 10:11 PM..

Old 04-13-2011, 09:46 PM

Np.
I have read it. The one pic looks similar to an image ive seen, in the car with a white rabbit on dashboard.

The above is from "EWS" Kubrick. These images are disturbing to me, wonder if anyone else believes there is "no such thing". Indeed I didnt believe it either, in 1999.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies