Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 08:25 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What day did Alternet of MM say Beck called him a racist? I think I know but it would be nice if you had some proof other than what people like them told you, don't you think?
It was on fox and friends I heard it myself. He said Obama is racist against white people. You had to know about this.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:26 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
All he does is worship the right and spew hate about Obama.

Ok, I think that should be enough to end the thread. If you actually think that, that is absolute proof you have NEVER spent any time listening or watching. Beck has been after the GOP and he was even tough on Bush. But dont expect your "sources" to tell you that.

You need to just stop because youre ranting has been baseless and unintelligent. Read the posts on this page above from

shadowne, roysoldboy, and whatyousay

Theyve done a pretty good job picking your source apart as well as your mindset. You claim Beck is doing this and doing that and putting thoughts into peoples minds that makes them crazy, but my word...have you listened to yourself and looked at your own words? Who puts that crap in your head?

Old 08-01-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Ok, I think that should be enough to end the thread. If you actually think that, that is absolute proof you have NEVER spent any time listening or watching. Beck has been after the GOP and he was even tough on Bush. But dont expect your "sources" to tell you that.

You need to just stop because youre ranting has been baseless and unintelligent. Read the posts on this page above from

shadowne, roysoldboy, and whatyousay

Theyve done a pretty good job picking your source apart as well as your mindset. You claim Beck is doing this and doing that and putting thoughts into peoples minds that makes them crazy, but my word...have you listened to yourself and looked at your own words? Who puts that crap in your head?
beck and the right. rush,hannity,local idiots especially. He loves the right and hates Obama and his family.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:30 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It is clear the left promotes violence, calls for voilence, commits violence and they voted for a con man that hung around violent America haters with criminal records all his life. As hussein obama said "he sought them out"

The left is terrified of Beck just like their less-than-a-man messiah. Beck is exposing him, the lefts violent connections and actions. The left are the racist and Beck is exposing that too!
Just listen to yourselves, you should be ashamed.
The left this, the left that.
Ridiculous.
I happen to lean to the left & you both have more hate & bias in your hearts than anybody I know. Can't you realize the longer the right & left hate each other & throw dumb punches back & forth that absolutely NOTHING will change.
I am none of the things you accuse the 'left' of.

It is dangerous for all of us when we have people like Beck and the others promoting things like this. There are fringe lunatics on both sides who may take this seriously and YES commit mayhem & perhaps murder.
We ALL need to stop this and behave like adults.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:31 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
It was on fox and friends I heard it myself. He said Obama is racist against white people. You had to know about this.
Then prove it with some sort of credible link. Even if it is true, and I have my doubts, how on Earth does that equate into Beck telling people "Go KILL!!!"??

Seriously, have you been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia? A consult with a good psychiatrist might do you wonders. Nobody is "out to get you" or your family.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:34 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,221 times
Beck HAS NOT promoted any violence---BRAINWASHING IN PROGRESS!!

Old 08-01-2010, 08:46 PM

YouTube - Glenn Beck Calls Obama A Racist

Becareful what you ask for. Right her he is telling whites that black revenge is happening.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:57 PM

Im waiting......that video must have put you guys in bed

Old 08-01-2010, 08:58 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
I'm still waiting to hear Beck call for the mass killing of black people like you claimed...

I guess it's going to be a long night, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
how on Earth does that equate into Beck telling people "Go KILL!!!"??
Waiting on the answer to that as well.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:00 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
I'm still waiting to hear Beck call for the mass killing of black people like you claimed...

I guess it's going to be a long night, eh?
Don't hold your breath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies