Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 09:28 PM

968 posts, read 2,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post

YouTube - Glenn Beck Calls Obama A Racist

Becareful what you ask for. Right her he is telling whites that black revenge is happening.
ok watch this video

YouTube -JEREMIAH HATES WHITE PEOPLE

Obama sat through 20 years of this mans rantings against white people, and now that he's in power he's showing signs of his biasness.

watch the video and tell me that Obama's Mentor is not racist against white people.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:30 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,163 times
Quote:
dont have to. those guys are voilent racist that will probably see the inside of a cell soon enough. you didnt admit beck called Obama racist yet.
But Beck is a bigger threat in your opinion?

And no, he didn't come out and call him a racist, not that that even comes close to inciting violence or murder.

Keep picking and choosing what to be terrified of, it's amusing. Too bad I'm going to bed now though. Sweet dreams, and don't forget to lock your doors tight!

Old 08-01-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post

Sweet dreams, and don't forget to lock your doors tight!
cause the mean ole' white man might get him!

Old 08-01-2010, 09:34 PM

17,410 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
telling white people that the black president is out for revenge is not inciting violence?

That train of thought makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So no, my answer is "no it's not inciting violence".

Old 08-01-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
telling white people that the black president is out for revenge is not inciting violence?
NO, its informing people to watch their backs...

you're ignorant, we've done nothing but educate you and your posts have boiled down to "beck is stupid" "beck is still dangerous" but YOU can't tell us WHY.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:42 PM

2,962 posts, read 3,530,774 times
Quote:
No. I was born the wrong skin tone for them on the right. Free speech shouldn't give you the right to incite murder. What if the NBPP had all those people watching them everyday? I bet they would be held accountable for inciting violence and rightfully so. What if some black guy was telling me everyday that white people where coming to get me and I better do something? Would you like that?
A pointless accusation of racism doesn't help your argument. Obama's poll numbers are going down and I'm sure you will be posting about how racist the United States if Obama's poll numbers go down lower than they are now.

Last edited by D-Towner; 08-01-2010 at 10:01 PM..

Old 08-01-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Im waiting......that video must have put you guys in bed
awww, what happened? did you run to bed this time?

Old 08-01-2010, 09:43 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,849 times
I listened to the video twice just to make sure I get it. The guy talking is putting his own spin on the words said for starters, revenge a word never said in it. bho has publicly make racist remarks--I've heard it along with millions of others, so calling him a racist would be a true statement. The only thing Beck says is Americans being forced to be polictically correct are not going to put up with it, that is about the only rebellious statement made. That is not a violent situtation.

Old 08-01-2010, 09:46 PM

go ahead and watch this video:

YouTube - Barack Obama The Racist - In His Own Words

is Beck wrong that Obama is racist?

NO

Old 08-01-2010, 09:52 PM

I think the conservative independents on this forum have proved that enemy country has a belief that is not based in fact by providing all the facts we have here.

now I only wish we could sticky the report of government funded abortion clinics that are operating in several states, AFTER which obama promised that government funded abortion would never happen.

Obama is a racist and a liar. Glenn Beck is only preaching truth, I rest my case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies