Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 05:10 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
NO, its informing people to watch their backs...

you're ignorant, we've done nothing but educate you and your posts have boiled down to "beck is stupid" "beck is still dangerous" but YOU can't tell us WHY.
The fact that you have no problem with beck telling white people to watch their backs because we have a black POTUS tells me all I need to know.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:16 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The fact that you have no problem with beck telling white people to watch their backs because we have a black POTUS tells me all I need to know.
except for you have a couple mistakes in this post. For one, what Beck says he says to everyone, not just white people. He also says it to black, Asian, Hispanic, etc...

Then you have the fact that we have a POTUS that is half white and half black, not just black, I guess unless you are one of those people that still want to support the jim crow era... Oh wait, yes you support Jim Crow you support the Dems.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckity View Post
who knows what he said, in what content they were said and how many phrases and bullet points were parsed together like a ransom note to create that "article" in the original post?

(uh, oh ... I just realized i said "bullet points" - whoops. Must be inciting violence. )

did beck say it? Possibly. But again, in what context.

example - the op, enemy country, said the following and i'm 100% positive his words came from him:

yep. I cut and pasted his words from this thread to make him sound like super duper nutcase. He said every single word.

Isn't editing wonderful?
wtf?

Old 08-02-2010, 05:22 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Actually, he's exceptionally gifted at telling reactionary Americans, who are frightened about change, just how terribly terrified of President Obama and progressives in general they should be. He's extremely convincing.
Can't people just have an opinion without being labeled as a bunch of sheep that are frightened about change and believe everything that Beck says. When change is for the worse, people don't like it....they don't want it.....it's not that they're frightened about it. The HC bill the administration managed to jam down our throats, is a disaster waiting to happen. If they really wanted to cover the uninsured, then the government simply just should have and and we'd all have just bite the bullet and pay for it. Instead they just keep piling the mandates which is what's caused the problem in the first place. The reason there's very little competition in some areas is because the mandates that went into effect with HIPAA back in the late 90's have put the competition out of business.....all the smaller insurers. What they did is reinvent the wheel, when in didn't need to be....they should have fixed just what wasn't working. Now it's a giant source of revenue for the government with all the penalties people and employers are going to be paying and we'll probably see people losing the coverage their employers were providing for them.

If that's the kind of changes people can continue to look forward to, they don't want to see any more happen.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I agree.

He is constantly telling people to act civil and talks about how NOT TO ACT like radical liberal like Obama, Dunn, Jones, Ayers etc and blow up buildings, kill policeman, yelling in the streets to kill all whites.

Nope, Beck is not the problem.

It is those radical anti American racist left wingers we need to watch closely.

The left wing radicals have a history of being voilent.

Beck is exposing them one by one and doing a great job.

Beck is kicking ass and taking names and you OP cannot stand it.

Thank goodness for Glen Beck to help us expose those violent anti American types.
Hey SD this anti-American served his country,did you? I know you didn't because that is typical of posters who call others anti-American

Old 08-02-2010, 05:25 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Seems to me you have a race issue. Beck doesnt target an audience that is all white. He isnt the "WET" White Entertainment Television. He isnt focused on one color or creed, he has people of all races in his audience. You are making some baseless accusation that has no merit.

And really, if you think Beck is dangerous, than I highly urge you not to watch. I dont want you to have a seizure if you think he's going to jump out of the tv at you and attack you.

And arent you the one who said "beck kisses up to the Right and only slams Obama"?

You have some bad sources or comprehension skills if you think that is true. Or maybe, you just never ever watched his show. He spoke out against things Bush did and he has gone after both parties. I guess your sources fail to mention that. In fact, he has been mocked by Limbaugh and Levin for some things he's said about the GOP. So please, get your facts straight and perhaps you should spend a week or two and watch and listen to his shows.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
except for you have a couple mistakes in this post. For one, what Beck says he says to everyone, not just white people. He also says it to black, Asian, Hispanic, etc...

Then you have the fact that we have a POTUS that is half white and half black, not just black, I guess unless you are one of those people that still want to support the jim crow era... Oh wait, yes you support Jim Crow you support the Dems.
Thanks for this useless post

Old 08-02-2010, 05:39 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Glenn Beck Must Stop Egging on the Lunatic Fringe « SpeakEasy (http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/08/01/glenn-beck-must-stop-egging-on-the-lunatic-fringe/ - broken link)

Go ahead defend this. He acts all innocent knowing that his followers will do this kind of stuff. His followers will kill soon. God stopped this one. I hope beck is happy

From your asinine article:

Quote:
his mother said he was angry at “the way Congress was railroading through all these left-wing agenda items” — he very likely heard about the relatively obscure Tides Foundation through Glenn Beck.

Very likely? Epic fail.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:41 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
Thanks for this useless post
only useless to those that dont want to accept the truth.

You say that Beck tells white people, yet if Beck speaks to everyone not just white, then your whole basis is proven to be incorrect.

Also the fact that you make the claim that Beck does this because of a Black POTUS, well, since the POTUS is just as much white as he is Black, then again your whole basis is proven to be incorrect.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Seems to me you have a race issue. Beck doesnt target an audience that is all white. He isnt the "WET" White Entertainment Television. He isnt focused on one color or creed, he has people of all races in his audience. You are making some baseless accusation that has no merit.

And really, if you think Beck is dangerous, than I highly urge you not to watch. I dont want you to have a seizure if you think he's going to jump out of the tv at you and attack you.

And arent you the one who said "beck kisses up to the Right and only slams Obama"?

You have some bad sources or comprehension skills if you think that is true. Or maybe, you just never ever watched his show. He spoke out against things Bush did and he has gone after both parties. I guess your sources fail to mention that. In fact, he has been mocked by Limbaugh and Levin for some things he's said about the GOP. So please, get your facts straight and perhaps you should spend a week or two and watch and listen to his shows.
Originally Posted by Orincarnia
NO, its informing people to watch their backs...

you're ignorant, we've done nothing but educate you and your posts have boiled down to "beck is stupid" "beck is still dangerous" but YOU can't tell us WHY.

He said "this guy wants social justice,he wants to right all the wrongs of the past" believe me he was not talking to me when he said that. If you deny what that means and who his intended audience was its just because of your own hate for Obama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies