Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 04:43 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

The U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that the children go to foster parents . Adolf Hitler Campbell , Joyce Campbell and Lynn Aryan Nation Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell reached his house last year at the Campbell family . It was the court not only to the names of the children. Also they would be overlooked and there would have been domestic violence .

Father Heath Campbell (37) has never worked in his life because of medical and psychological problems . He can not read and write . Mother Deborah Campbell (27) suffers from mental disorders .

Nieuw gezin voor 'nazi-kinderen' - Buitenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [buitenland]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 06:44 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Father Heath Campbell (37) has never worked in his life because of medical and psychological problems . He can not read and write . Mother Deborah Campbell (27) suffers from mental disorders .

[Dont go flaming me, just an observation, not a part of my belief system.]

What an ironic situation. Almost makes Hitler's case for sterilization of certain "undesireables" of society.

YC.......

Old 08-06-2010, 07:22 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Hrm, it seems to me that they weren't sent to foster care for the names, rather than the parent's mental disorders.

While the names were in bad taste, sending kids to a foster home for names alone is even in worse taste.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:33 AM

5 posts, read 2,672 times
They just want you to believe the parents MIGHT have problems no proof of that. Oh wow they can't read there is a real good reason to kidnap the kids. Its none of the governments business what these parents named there kids and there should be no way they can be allowed to kidnap the kids from their parents because there MIGHT be domestic violence. That's like denying someone a license because they might run some one over or denying someone a gun license because they might shoot someone. Total hypocrisy and a crime at that.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:41 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNationalist View Post
They just want you to believe the parents MIGHT have problems no proof of that. Oh wow they can't read there is a real good reason to kidnap the kids. Its none of the governments business what these parents named there kids and there should be no way they can be allowed to kidnap the kids from their parents because there MIGHT be domestic violence. That's like denying someone a license because they might run some one over or denying someone a gun license because they might shoot someone. Total hypocrisy and a crime at that.
The kids have almost no chance for a good future with parents like this and I'm not stating that the government can decide who is good and bad in all cases but aside the very poor taste of names, the rest is showing this are no parents fit to raise kids!

3 kids saved...hopefully they will get a new chance for a better future.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:47 AM

5 posts, read 2,672 times
Right 3 kids kidnapped because there parents chose to name them odd names. Idiocy knows no bounds obviously here nor there. They weren't saved they were kidnapped from their parents and probably cry every damn night because they want their mom and dad. If someone tried to kidnap my kids they would have to kill me before they got to my kids.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:49 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
This was brought up yesterday.

Concerning the specifics of the case.

1. Allegations were made that windows were nailed shut (bad, very bad if true) but those are allegations, not evidence.

2. Allegations that his wife produced a letter to the neighbor saying he was going to kill her (again, allegations from the same neighbor, and no proof, as far as I can tell)

3. The judge said the mental disability was a deciding factor, yet they aren't saying what that disability is. I'd like to know, but the records are sealed for now.

4. Previous abuse was reported by another wife, but no evidence of that was provided either. So allegations of abuse are evidence in court now?

5. Allegations that the children were forced to sit in child seats, strapped to the floor. Again, allegations, no proof.

I have seen very little proof of abuse in this case. As sick as I think these people are, that doesn't mean they can't have kids under the letter of the law. I don't want anyone telling me what I can name and teach my kids either.

Not enough evidence there, that I can see, to take them away. A lot of allegations, but very little evidence. But, I'm not the judge, I wasn't in the court room, and as Paul Harvey would say, I'll have to wait "for the rest of the story" to make an informed opinion.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:25 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
The title is misleading. It sounds like what the named their children is just the tip of the iceberg. Though it's impossible to know what's real and what's not from just the media. I wouldn't make an actual judgment call based on the article.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:27 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ph-hitler.html

Old 08-06-2010, 11:05 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNationalist View Post
Ever heard of a concept called "first sources"? I'd go doing some research before you jump to conclusions and believe what was typed in an internet post.

Let me give you an example....

I heard they took the kids away because the dad voted 3rd party! Now get all outraged because you read it on the internet, it must be true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies