Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 03:19 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Where is it that Sarah tore down anything, or anyone with her did? Yeah i see the sign in on the ground, but no where does it say who did it. In the video Sarah never touched it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 04:16 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Where is it that Sarah tore down anything, or anyone with her did? Yeah i see the sign in on the ground, but no where does it say who did it. In the video Sarah never touched it.
Doesn't matter. A sign was on the ground and Palin was alive when it happened. It must of been her fault.

Old 09-06-2010, 05:58 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Doesn't matter. A sign was on the ground and Palin was alive when it happened. It must of been her fault.
That must be it or libral red tape an't sticky.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:57 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I can't think of another person more worthy of ridicule than Palin....
I can. How about Al "The Planet has a Fever" Gore?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:19 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,352 times
Quote:
What happened that limited this woman's rights?
Her banner was taken down. Palin believes that was what should have been done demonstrated by her cheering when its was ripped down.
Thinking that it's ok to stop someones freedom of speech because you personally don't agree with it means you don't care much at all for free speech.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:07 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

And..........so what if the lady did play in a drag queen band?

She is still an American citizen.

She is still an Alaskan citizen.

She is still a voter.

She has the same rights as anyone else...............except maybe in the eyes of Sarah Palin and her followers.
Quote:

And what did Palin do to violate this woman's rights? The video didn't show anything of the sort.
I was referring to Palin's {and her followers} attitude towards anyone who isn't a mainstream hetrosexual. They do not believe they are entitled to equality.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:37 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I was referring to Palin's {and her followers} attitude towards anyone who isn't a mainstream hetrosexual. They do not believe they are entitled to equality.
Let's see...an attitude (as defined by you) is now a violation of a persons rights?

Can you say thought police?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
Her banner was taken down. Palin believes that was what should have been done demonstrated by her cheering when its was ripped down.
Thinking that it's ok to stop someones freedom of speech because you personally don't agree with it means you don't care much at all for free speech.
Would this also apply to those of you who wish to silence Palin?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Well I guess you think more of me than I do of you, cause I can't even recall a thread where you've posted. I wouldn't care. And "online" is a far cry from the real world...at least for most sensible people. I come here to vent and voice my opinions and debate but at the end of the day I don't lose any sleep over anyone on this forum. When I log off I'm not walking around my house fretting over what Arjay51 said about online
Apparently another untrue statement by you. If I even consider posting in a thread that you have posted in with a different point of view, you rush to respond. As you have just proven.

BTW, I said re-read previous posts, not try (with your filtered memory) those posts. To embarrasing for you?

Old 09-07-2010, 04:18 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Apparently another untrue statement by you. If I even consider posting in a thread that you have posted in with a different point of view, you rush to respond. As you have just proven.

BTW, I said re-read previous posts, not try (with your filtered memory) those posts. To embarrasing for you?
Well I don't know about rushing to respond...there are some days where I don't even log in. And when I do, I always search for the threads that I posted in so I can see what has been said while I was gone before I post in new threads. I respond to you if you quote me, as I've just proven. If you don't want me to respond, then don't quote me. Responding is still not the same as caring and if your goal here is to prove that I care what you think of me...well good luck with that.

I responded to a comment by mag32gie...not sure why you even felt the need to respond and tell me how I would react in a real life situation when you don't know anything about me.

How embarrassing is it for you that you seem to be more interested in talking about me than the actual topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies