Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 02:58 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times

Advertisements

Iran Digging Mass Graves For U.S. Troops If They Attack
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
They're gonna need them...for their people. We have unlimited coffins and American flags (made in China to boot!) to take care of our boys in style.

It's comming soon... I can't wait.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:07 PM

720 posts, read 691,276 times
Well so much for Obama's anti-war followers....

Old 08-10-2010, 03:12 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanothermanger View Post
Well so much for Obama's anti-war followers....
Obama and his followers are just doing as directed
by their boss George Soros*

In 1979 Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI), which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of individuals and organizations that share the founder's agendas. Those agendas can be summarized as follows:
  • promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
  • promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
  • opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
  • depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
  • promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
  • promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
  • promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
  • defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
  • financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
  • advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
  • opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
  • promoting socialized medicine in the United States
  • promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
  • bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
  • promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
  • promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
  • advocating stricter gun-control measures
  • advocating the legalization of marijuana
Iran knows Obama will just sit on his hands

* http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977

Last edited by Mouser; 08-10-2010 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: wrote the same word twice

Old 08-10-2010, 03:14 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,983,037 times
I just hope that this never happens.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:19 PM

720 posts, read 691,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
You know you are right. I should not have posted about such a serious situation in the manner I did.

I cannot imagine what this would turn into...

Old 08-10-2010, 04:24 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Obama and his followers are just doing as directed
by their boss George Soros*

In 1979 Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI), which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of individuals and organizations that share the founder's agendas. Those agendas can be summarized as follows:
  • promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
  • promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
  • opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
  • depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
  • promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
  • promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
  • promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
  • defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
  • financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
  • advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
  • opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
  • promoting socialized medicine in the United States
  • promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
  • bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
  • promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
  • promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
  • advocating stricter gun-control measures
  • advocating the legalization of marijuana
Iran knows Obama will just sit on his hands

* http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977
Tried to rep you but I gotta spread it. Thanks for showing this site. It's new to me. Very informative and answered a lot of questions I had that were unanswered. Thanks again.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:39 PM

26,214 posts, read 49,044,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
I hope so too. Enough of the killing.

But if it starts, those mass graves will hold their Revolutionary Guards. Saddam used Kuwait's oil to make big fire pits that were to roast our guys alive. Hah! The M-1 tanks during Desert Storm were fitted with plows. The tankers worked in pairs, one on each side of the trenches where the Iraqi soldiers had dug in, and buried the dummies alive in their trenches. Average life expectancy on modern battlefields is measured in seconds.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Last edited by Mike from back east; 08-10-2010 at 07:05 PM..

Old 08-10-2010, 04:44 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Good to see all of the hysteria mongering isn't on the right

Old 08-10-2010, 04:45 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,681,743 times
I do not believe that the people of Iran are America's enemy at all. All they want to be is free of the religious dictatorship that controls their country.

The enemy in Iran is,and always had been, the religious zealots that hold power with an iron hand common to all dictators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies