Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 09:34 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,544,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Walter Tucker Democrat from California.

OH YEAH....him. That guy!

For every "one" you will find 10 that stay! And then you'll find 20 that will protect the ten that stay!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 07:35 AM

I'll take some Hubris on ice please...

Ex- NY Mayor Davy Dinkins even flipped the bird at some protestors! How 'bout dem apples! These guys are too much.....

Last edited by citizenkane2; 08-12-2010 at 08:18 AM..

Old 08-12-2010, 07:36 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
He's not going to give up "the good life" in DC without a fight.
There's also too many other bad apples that will turn a blind eye because they could be next.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:51 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
This situation really makes me sick. Basically, the Democrats are targeting an old war hero, an 80 year old on stupid crap they do themselves and the Republicans are jumping on board because they do the same thing also.

HappyTexan, you are right. Many could be next, which is causing people to turn a blind eye. Hell, we could probably remove the whole House and Senate on the charges they are bringing up on him. What he did was undoubtedly wrong, but it saddens me that they are making an old war hero a sacrificial lamb.

Maybe that's what this country really needs. Get them all out. Start at Obama and work our way down to the PTO leaders. I'm not kidding. F em all.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:16 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
This situation really makes me sick. Basically, the Democrats are targeting an old war hero, an 80 year old on stupid crap they do themselves and the Republicans are jumping on board because they do the same thing also.

HappyTexan, you are right. Many could be next, which is causing people to turn a blind eye. Hell, we could probably remove the whole House and Senate on the charges they are bringing up on him. What he did was undoubtedly wrong, but it saddens me that they are making an old war hero a sacrificial lamb.

Maybe that's what this country really needs. Get them all out. Start at Obama and work our way down to the PTO leaders. I'm not kidding. F em all.
We cannot wait until 2012 to get them out. This has to start November 2010. Vote the BUMS out of Congress. Clean the House & Senate. Then the Presidency in 2012.

The corruption of the Progressives and RINO's has got to go.

Those found guilty of corruption must do jail time and lose every federal benefit. There must be real consequences to their bad behavior in order to deter it in the future. Rangel and others must not be allowed their retirement benefits from Congress. Not one dime.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:

I don't give a flip about HOW OLD HE IS! Okay?? That just tells me he oughtta know better and that WE should EXPECT better from him and the other clowns and crooks up on the hill! I get sick to death of the moral equivalency excuse...."Welllll others are doing it too." Maybe they are! When THEY get caught, we'll deal with them then!! But for NOW, Rangel's in the net and he needs to be kicked out!!

What is wrong with us. We say we get tired of politicians that lie and cheat. Then when we catch them lying and cheating, we still re-elect them or excuse them!
And this is not stupid crap! This is stufff YOU and I would be in a dungeon for!!

Last edited by citizenkane2; 08-12-2010 at 08:35 AM..

Old 08-12-2010, 08:32 AM

YouTube - Former Mayor of NYC David Dinkins Gives Me The Finger

Old 08-12-2010, 08:32 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
citizenkane, in Washington, this is stupid crap. I care how old he is because he is the easiest target. Why was he rambling in front of the camera? He's 80 years old, that's why.

Others are getting perks and cheating on taxes is a sad reality. And lifelong MO, I agree with you this time. Get these phony baloney RINOs and progressives out. True liberals and conservatives may not agree, but they can work things out.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:

It saddens me that people like you can't restrain yourself from using "old war hero" to guilt those of us who despise corrupt, lying, bastards in Congress.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:51 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Can anyone name one single Democrat who has ever resigned after being disgraced like this? They just don't care. Don't like what I did? FU!
Have sex with 17 year old pages, run a prostitution ring from your DC apartment, get caught buying and smoking crack, commit perjury in a federal court room, cheat on your taxes, and if you are a democrat, you will still get reelected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies