Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 AM

46 posts, read 56,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Here we go again with ANOTHER Repug FLIP FLOP:

"if Hollywood stars agree with us then their opinion is valid....if they agree with Democrats they're egotistical drugged crazies who should keep their mouths shut and have NO right to free speech...""

"This will be the first president to ever weaken the United States of America. President Obama uses his aggression and arrogance for his own agenda against the will of the American people, when he should be using his will and aggression against our enemies." -Jon Voight

Americans need more people like Voight who care about the future of our country to speak out on tv and use their celebrity for the good of our future. Most Hollywood actors who agree with Obama are always praising other countries and are the first to criticize America any chance they get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 07:35 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmd2010 View Post
"This will be the first president to ever weaken the United States of America. President Obama uses his aggression and arrogance for his own agenda against the will of the American people, when he should be using his will and aggression against our enemies." -Jon Voight

Americans need more people like Voight who care about the future of our country to speak out on tv and use their celebrity for the good of our future. Most Hollywood actors who agree with Obama are always praising other countries and are the first to criticize America any chance they get.
Don't know why you quoted my post because your response had NOTHING to do with:

"""Here we go again with ANOTHER Repug FLIP FLOP:

"if Hollywood stars agree with us then their opinion is valid....if they agree with Democrats they're egotistical drugged crazies who should keep their mouths shut and have NO right to free speech...""

Kinda pathetic when ya need a crazy aging Hollywood celebrity to speak for ya....LOL!

Old 08-11-2010, 07:45 AM

Your not making any sense ...

Here is a free lesson: when you say something about someones age as if it's a putdown it makes you look incredibly inexperienced and naive to the ways of the world. It makes you look like someone who has a lot of growing up to do. All I can say to help you is that you'll understand when you grow up.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Don't know why you quoted my post because your response had NOTHING to do with:

"""Here we go again with ANOTHER Repug FLIP FLOP:

Kinda pathetic when ya need a crazy aging Hollywood celebrity to speak for ya....LOL!

Here is a free lesson: when you say something about someones age as if it's a putdown it makes you look incredibly inexperienced and naive to the ways of the world. It makes you look like someone who has a lot of growing up to do. All I can say to help you is that you'll understand when you grow up.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:59 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
What about the other Hollywood brainiacs? - Bruce Willis and Chuck Norris?

Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 AM

Kelsey Grammar and Gary Sinese are a couple others who try to educate and inform the public.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:17 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Actors and public personalities have a right to free speech just like anyone else in this county.

Let the dancing monkeys talk. Even if you don't agree with them its

usually very funny.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:18 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Looks like they agree with me and most of the country these days as millions of people have learned they made a mistake voting for Obama.
There were people that voted for Obama that actually supported other candidates during the primary. When it came down to the election, our choices were narrowed down between Obama and a flip flopping guy that said the economy was in good shape (just two weeks prior to the Wall Street debacle) and wanted to bomb Iran along with his Neocon chosen, end of times believing, no nothing, hillbilly, quitter running mate. No, I don't think anyone that voted for Obama thinks that they made a mistake.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:20 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Kelsey Grammar and Gary Sinese are a couple others who try to educate and inform the public.
I didn't realize that actors had the responsibility to educate or inform the public. I think anyone who endorses a candidate simply because their fab celebrity does needs to have their voting rights taken away It's bad enough they're on tv pushing acne cream, makeup, tampons, cell phones...now we want them to push politics too?

No thanks. Read your script. Play your part. Go home to your family.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:21 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Looks like they agree with me and most of the country these days as millions of people have learned they made a mistake voting for Obama.
Again, I'll ask for some verification of your statement, or is this simply your opinion?

Quote:

A little redundant, don't you think? Verbatim posting twice in a row.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies