Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 11:34 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,302,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I get in trouble here a lot because I am so ' passionate 'about all the changes going on in my nation and society.

I don't really blame the site they have to keep peopel like me under control when I go off into a rant .

But it is hard to just sit back and watch things go bad . Just about everythign that made us great has been tampered with now by either non assimulating invaders or immoral lobbies and groups .

Some things can't be sugar coated .

No way can you tell a parent that there child 'needs' to know how to have sex with just about every crevice in their young bodies .

Why can I go to jail if I chose to go topless but others can do so by the hundreds or thousands in some cases and it's ok ?

Why has our space program been tanked and turned into a missionary to welcome muslims ? Why do we 'need' more muslism in our politics, any muslim will tell you they don't go by constitution, they go buy quran ,look at their women if you want to see proof .

Why do polititions still make even more money while we are living in tent cities ?

Why are our troops dying in a war that nobody wins ? I see some with loss limbs and site at hubbys doctors office and sick of wishing it wuld stop ! Why do so many commit suicide now , and how many are now permantly maimed for life ,half a million ? How many have our polititions and high ranking officers turned into drug addicts so they can send them back with hands tied and very few nesscesities like soap sanintary pads [ imagine being with or being stuck in that heat with no pads !!!! ] , socks,shoes and even food in some cases . I can't afford to help them anymore for a long time now, but I can try to get them out with help from others . Yet we keep giving ,giving and giving to many who can't stand us .We sent them there , we voted for the ones in office . All of them agreed to start this war not just repubs, but dems too .Then that pelosi traitor to open borders has the nerve to fly around on military jets and her familiy too of course and make sky waiters and busboys out of the very ones she sent to war . Pitched a fit because they forgot her stinking Grey Goose .

Why are we allowing the entire third world to come in legally and illegally while we are in a depression if you lost your job and a recession if I lost mine .

Why are our kids being turned against us and their nation in our schools and uniersities br the tellign of half truths and lies ?

Why do people who an't afford to live withour help keep having kids ?

Just a few things that get my goat .

I know why do you ?
Just curious...were you this angry during the 8yrs of Bush? Or are you one of the new converts thanks to Faux News/Talk Radio/Glen Beck?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 02:30 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,885,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Just curious...were you this angry during the 8yrs of Bush? Or are you one of the new converts thanks to Faux News/Talk Radio/Glen Beck?

He started his war that snet many young Americans to a war that I feel was unjust, including my son was one of the first to go, so what do you think ? Ionly voted for him as lessor of two evils , but still got evil . So I'll never vote lessor again.

I was in the Tea Party and 912 projects long before anyone knew who obama was .Aalso a supporter of Numbersusa against illegal invasions .

Ironic that those who use the prejudice and scream for tolerence are the most intolerant of all .

Certain ones think there should be limits on what was immoral for thousands of years, Yet these same people think anyone who disagrees with their agendas should be silenced as evidenced in civil government and here and most other politicle forums .

The reverse racism and bigotry is never used on the ones who need the control, like the ' freedom of speech ' to call for the killing of all white and their babies, yet even state a fact about the chosen ones and all hell breaks out .

Permits are issued to all kinds of liberals and anti-Americnas but if its a fight to get one if your against any of their agendas including in my case illegal amnesty .

Old 08-13-2010, 03:40 PM

215 posts, read 659,004 times
1. We've had far bloodier and costlier wars before. Korea? Vietnam?
2. Many people have conscience, which is why they support welfare and other left-wing causes. You don't. Neither do I, apparently.

But if you continue treating the liberals' beliefs as some irrational desire to harm America, your answers will permanently go unanswered. They sincerely believe they are making America a better place. Only when you understand them will you be able to respond to them rationally (or, the horror, switch to their side).

Old 09-26-2010, 07:22 PM

9 posts, read 12,679 times
It is so crossed right now.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:42 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,691,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozle View Post
1. We've had far bloodier and costlier wars before. Korea? Vietnam?
2. Many people have conscience, which is why they support welfare and other left-wing causes. You don't. Neither do I, apparently.

But if you continue treating the liberals' beliefs as some irrational desire to harm America, your answers will permanently go unanswered. They sincerely believe they are making America a better place. Only when you understand them will you be able to respond to them rationally (or, the horror, switch to their side).
just like the alcoholic who thinks that another drink is the answer.
We need to teach our youth about the evils of liberalism
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies