Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 08:56 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
No, sometimes you have to man up and say, "I will obey the law and constitution of this country"!!!

I'm glad he's man enough to say no to those who believe the law should only apply to others and not themselves!!
you mean like the dozen dems either up on ethics charges or under investigation? welcome to the real world law and constitution is for the people not the kings and queens.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:03 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
I can't tell if it has always been this way, but the following provides a great illustration of "conservative" America...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Our moron-in-chief must be going for the Muslim vote this November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
He's funding mosques around the world.
You can't expect him to denouncing the Ground Zero mosque.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Wow, what a shocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
Once again, Obama goes against the AMERICANS will. He has cheapened the office of POTUS. He is a disgrace to the white house...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
He's just continuing to show his disdain for America. Not surprised in the least. He sides with illegals, what did anyone expect he'd do on this topic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I read it and think the king is showing nothing but disrespect to the 911 families while respecting their killers. you also underestimate CD posters

Old 08-13-2010, 09:08 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The responses on this thread are predictable and is what I expected. The Islamic world is very large. Over a billion and a half people. Right now we are at war with .01% of them. You guys want our president to pi** off the other 99.99% and start a war with them. Freedom of religion applies to all in this country, last time I checked.
and what percentage of the rest are funding the terrorist?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:12 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Well if it gets built I hope at least the area where they stone women to death has high walls as to not offend the more civilized religions that founded this country. and honor killings should also be screened from the public. good luck with it and yes i know you believe it's all protected by the way the supreme court has sickeningly twisted the true meaning of our Constitution.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:14 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Tonight at White House Ramadan dinner, Obama set to betray Americans who are standing against the Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero - Jihad Watch

Tonight at White House Ramadan dinner, Obama set to betray Americans who are standing against the Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero

This is not a religious freedom issue. No one has ever understood the freedom of religion as granting an untrammeled license to build any structure anywhere, as long as it's religious. If the KKK announced plans to build a shrine at the site of the 16th Street Baptist Church, would Obama be talking about religious freedom?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:16 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Liberals think if we have this mosque built in Manhattan al Qaeda won't attack us again.
We know very well what that type of mentality lead to after the 1993 WTC terror attack.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:17 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Liberals think if we have this mosque built in Manhattan al Qaeda won't attack us again.
Really?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:18 PM

124 posts, read 558,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Lets push the mosque thing aside for just a moment. Act like it isnt even being talked about.

Why are we paying this man to reach out to Muslims? Especially after his comments about 9/11, Osama, and refusal to condemn Hamas as a terrorist group. This man is using our tax dollars to fly around and "reach out" to Muslims on our behalf? WHY?! Why not use someone else. Perhaps someone who ISNT RADICAL!
I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.Remember people,Obama was the most liberal voter in the senate.
This is liberalism 101.What is one of the basic lessons in that class?
Kiss "their" butts so they will like us more.O,Yea that really works.
Reminds me of a kid giving a bully money each day so the bully will not harass them.
With that being said,the muslims should be able to build there but they should not feel welcomed in the least by anyone IMO.Those guys are doing nothing but toying with the majority of the American people and it's a disgrace that people are defending them.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:22 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjive View Post
it's a disgrace that people are defending them.

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:24 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
how nice the king obama can have a ramadan dinner between vacations but he couldnt make the Boy Scouts of America anniversary. woops another vacation coming up,Michelle is back from Spain gotta go
Like he said, the US is not a Christian nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies