Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2010, 09:58 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times

Advertisements

Saw this on the internet: "The guy from Red Eye is telling Beck that we should open a gay bar next to the mosque at ground zero - serving 72 different virgin drinks!!!! I'm all for it - I want to open up a Pork Processing Plant on the other side!!!"

Do all you leftist believe the muslims would support the right to open these businesses? Would hussein obama step up and defend them if the muslims had a problem with businesses like this by their terrorist camp disguised as a mosque?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:59 PM

8,625 posts, read 10,148,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Were you one of the right wing ninnies singing a tune in unison, criticizing Obama for his fancy (expensive) ham sandwich a couple of years ago?

As much as Christianity was the motivation for America to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and to create the entity that sponsored/designed the 9/11 event.

Get real. There's more to the world that stupid religious/anti-religious bickering.
I never said there wasn't more. Please learn to read. BTW, there really is no reason for you to always be so prickish with your comments.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:01 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Do all you leftist believe the muslims would support the right to open these businesses?
Doesn't matter.

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
You liberals just dont get it and you dont care to. You completely ignore or excuse certain facts and questions regarding all of this.

1. This Imam, has REFUSED to admit that Hamas is a terrorist group.

2. This Imam, states Osama was made in the USA.

3. This Imam, has stated that America was an accomplice in the 9/11 attacks

4. This Imam, thinks Sharia law should be in the US.

5. This Imam, is a RADICAL

6. This Imam, is getting paid by OUR tax dollars to fly around and "reach out" to Muslims

7. No one knows where this money is coming from. With this Imam's radical views he should NOT be getting OUR tax payer money for anything, let alone by working for the government

8. These people DELIBERATELY chose this site and the ground breaking date for 9/11 on PURPOSE to spit right in our faces.

15,863 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Saw this on the internet: "The guy from Red Eye is telling Beck that we should open a gay bar next to the mosque at ground zero - serving 72 different virgin drinks!!!! I'm all for it - I want to open up a Pork Processing Plant on the other side!!!"

Do all you leftist believe the muslims would support the right to open these businesses? Would hussein obama step up and defend them if the muslims had a problem with businesses like this by their terrorist camp disguised as a mosque?
Of course they would. I do not know why conservatives seem to think Muslims in the US would think that they have ownership of their whole street. While I think it's in poor taste and shows a deep level of reactionary immaturity, I highly doubt you'll get the reaction from Muslims that you're hoping to.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:02 PM

8,625 posts, read 10,148,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Were you one of the right wing ninnies singing a tune in unison, criticizing Obama for his fancy (expensive) ham sandwich a couple of years ago?

As much as Christianity was the motivation for America to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and to create the entity that sponsored/designed the 9/11 event.

Get real. There's more to the world that stupid religious/anti-religious bickering.

Its not about need, but capacity. I don't have faith to begin with.
Again, why the need for the prickish comments?

Old 08-13-2010, 10:02 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Catholicism / Roman Catholics / Christians - responsible for millions of deaths through thousands of years.

If you want to compare numbers; Modern Islam and Radical Islam as it is today is only a modern (20th century - 21st century) belief.

If you want to talk about oppression, Christianity and all of its faiths/sects have done MORE harm in the name of their belief than all of Islam in the 20th century.
At least their finished. The muslims are starting again.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:04 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,069 times
I think the potus meant he approved of the gay bar going in next door. They'll love the weddings there...

Old 08-13-2010, 10:05 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:

Look, they dont give a crap. Its nothing but tolerance being preached by the liberals, when they cant even tolerate a single conservative female without attempting to destroy her (Palin).
Theyd rather us get in bed and bend over kiss the butts of those who deliberately spit in our faces and celebrate a "victory", the deaths of 3000 people.
They ignore all the facts and questions regarding this mosque and the Imam.
Is it any wonder that liberalism is a mental disorder?

Old 08-13-2010, 10:06 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Obama defends ground zero mosque plans - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Our moron-in-chief must be going for the Muslim vote this November.
Well see, in some places in the Middle East they don't allow Christian places of worship. There's a state religion and Christianity isn't it. But in this country we will allow Christians to build churches, and Muslims to build Mosques, wherever a place of worship can be legally built. That's what makes this country better than some of those other countries. I'd sure hate to think we are becoming like those countries that lack religious tolerance. I've always thought we were better than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies