Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 10:55 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,596,673 times

Advertisements

LiveLeak.com - 3 things to know about islam.
Its only 8 minutes long and the best parts are at the end...

I posted this link on another thread but this is a must watch.
The bigger questions are.....Why is there no outrage from the Gay/Lesbian community and Womens groups over Islamic beliefs (Shar'ia law)?

Christians may be opposed to gay marriage but Islam says you should be executed.
Under Shar'ia law women can be beaten by there husbands yet you rarely hear a peep out of womens groups...why?

Is political correctness gone crazy in this country? or are people so blinded?
What is it.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 11:37 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,250,971 times
And your point? if you dont like the Religion, THE DON'T FOLLOW IT!

oh geez.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:51 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,545,160 times
Islam is a sick cancer on this world and society. I don't care what people say to me, I will stand up against it.

So don't blame of being PC and whatnot. There is extreme outrage from me being pro woman and pro gay. You can go through my post history and see it.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:12 AM

painting with that broad brush.

if you want to do that, then can I paint all of Christianity with the actions and demonization that the Westboro Baptist church does against our US Military and Homsexuals?

If you want to talk about a "cancerous" religion, Christianity has had that down pat...Islam is nothing compared to the actions of those "christians" who act in the name of "God"

Old 08-14-2010, 12:16 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,053,325 times
I have little use for any religion but most as practiced today are relatively harmless and in many ways beneficial... Except Islam. It's a death cult.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:17 AM

I'll repeat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

if you want to do that, then can I paint all of Christianity with the actions and demonization that the Westboro Baptist church does against our US Military and Homsexuals?

If you want to talk about a "cancerous" religion, Christianity has had that down pat...Islam is nothing compared to the actions of those "christians" who act in the name of "God"

Old 08-14-2010, 12:23 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,574,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
I have little use for any religion but most as practiced today are relatively harmless and in many ways beneficial... Except Islam. It's a death cult.

Yup. Just read about the history of all the major religions of the world. Islam has killed more people than any other religion in human history. Also, they killed so many Christians and Jews in Jerusalum in the Middle Ages. The Crusades were in response to these killings.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:25 AM

I'll repeat again since you haven't addressed it:

Old 08-14-2010, 12:25 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

To think that what is going on in the world with Islam can be likened to Westboro Baptists in scope and severity is just - STUPID.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:26 AM

:shakes head:

and it goes right over your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies