Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 01:25 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What do I think? I think 0bama bowed lower to the ceremonial figure head of the Japanese emperor, then he did to a Saudi King, so I think that makes 0bama a secret Buddhist.
Shintoist, I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 01:33 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
The Illuminati?
Absolutely it exists, and they have an agenda and are fulfilling it.
No exactly what you have posted but do some research and you
will find out.
fnord

Old 08-15-2010, 01:52 PM

15,060 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
If they were successful, how would the world actually work?
They already have been successful. You just need to pay attention if you want to know how it works ...

The Federal Reserve (a private group of bankers, and not a government agency) lends us our own money, and charges us interest ... imagine that. What do we need them for? Could we not simply use our own money and not pay these criminals who are stealing the wealth of the nation? Of course we could, and we should, but we don't, because they OWN your congressional representatives, not us.

They manipulate the entire economy through controlling the currency, creating bubbles and then bursting them, and reaping the financial windfalls. They control, and in reality OWN Wall Street.

Mayer De Rothschild said "give me control of a country's currency, and I care not who makes it's laws".

The evidence is all too clear ... the wise cracks about "conspiracy theories" and "Tin Foil Hats" are mumblings from a peanut gallery that hasn't the intelligence of a common house plant.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:57 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
It's funny that this conspiracy that originate from within the ultra left has become the pet theory of the ultra right.

"Oh the times they are a changin'"

Old 08-15-2010, 01:58 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
They already have been successful. You just need to pay attention if you want to know how it works ...

The Federal Reserve (a private group of bankers, and not a government agency) lends us our own money, and charges us interest ... imagine that. What do we need them for? Could we not simply use our own money and not pay these criminals who are stealing the wealth of the nation? Of course we could, and we should, but we don't, because they OWN your congressional representatives, not us.

They manipulate the entire economy through controlling the currency, creating bubbles and then bursting them, and reaping the financial windfalls. They control, and in reality OWN Wall Street.

Mayer De Rothschild said "give me control of a country's currency, and I care not who makes it's laws".

The evidence is all too clear ... the wise cracks about "conspiracy theories" and "Tin Foil Hats" are mumblings from a peanut gallery that hasn't the intelligence of a common house plant.
I totally agree.

Old 08-15-2010, 02:27 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,799,240 times
I have found much bliss in reaching a state of understanding that whether there is any veracity or substance to those speculative theories
or absolutely no merit whatsoever to those speculations, there is little or nothing that can be, or will be done, about it. Twenty-five years ago,
we were discussing these global and political issues, over our back fences and not on this electronic broadway. Those Bilderberg people that you
believe have masterminded the plan for a New World Order, had one measure of assurance that their plan would surely work and that guarantee
was their bold and unanimous consensus, the sad fact that they all knew that there wouldn't be a damned thing that we either could, or would,
do about it.

Old 08-15-2010, 04:19 PM

15,060 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandEddie View Post
I have found much bliss in reaching a state of understanding that whether there is any veracity or substance to those speculative theories
or absolutely no merit whatsoever to those speculations, there is little or nothing that can be, or will be done, about it. Twenty-five years ago,
we were discussing these global and political issues, over our back fences and not on this electronic broadway. Those Bilderberg people that you
believe have masterminded the plan for a New World Order, had one measure of assurance that their plan would surely work and that guarantee
was their bold and unanimous consensus, the sad fact that they all knew that there wouldn't be a damned thing that we either could, or would,
do about it.
You can roll over and play dead if you like, but since they plan on cremating all the bodies, I suggest you stand up and fight them instead.

Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 AM

3,509 posts, read 9,421,954 times
The Bilderberg group is just one of the Round Table groups that discusses how to go about implementing a plan given to them by the higher ups.

There are groups and Councils much higher in power than the Bilderberg group or Obama.

The main goal of the Network (the elite power structure) is to bring about the New World Order in such a way that is looks like it happened naturally..... without seeming like a conspiracy. This plan has been going on for generations and is at least three centuries in the making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies