Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 11:49 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

It appears that immigrants from Somalia are insisting on various parts of Sharia along with bringing their whole culture along with them. They want to use khat which is an illegal drug in the US. They won't haul blind people in their cabs if the people have dogs with them. Many more interesting things about the way the Somalians are "assimilating".

"Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law?" - Patriot Update (http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/4658/Minnesota-Under-Attack-From-Sharia-Law- - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 11:53 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
So we have a drug bust, cab drivers not wanting dogs or alcohol in their cabs (wouldn't the market fix that right quick?) and a Target cashier who doesn't like to handle pork.

Yeah, the Republic is undoubtedly about to fall.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:55 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It appears that immigrants from Somalia are insisting on various parts of Sharia along with bringing their whole culture along with them. They want to use khat which is an illegal drug in the US. They won't haul blind people in their cabs if the people have dogs with them. Many more interesting things about the way the Somalians are "assimilating".

"Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law?" - Patriot Update (http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/4658/Minnesota-Under-Attack-From-Sharia-Law- - broken link)
No biggy, people use illegal drugs all the time. As far as your dog, not all cabbies
are Somolian hail one of them.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:00 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times
Quote:

More Americans getting what the cowards deserve ,imo.

Where are the American people allowing this to go on ?

Americans are being shoved and pushed around all over their nation by invaders who can't stand them or the nation that feeds them . I'm just glad I'm old ,I may die in this strange land of fools, but I won't have to live in it very long . And if some have their way I won't live at all .

Old 08-15-2010, 12:07 PM

1,481 posts, read 3,945,516 times
PPPPFFTTT.. I live in Mn and ya'll are over reacting .. sure we have them nasty buggers here BUT we try not to ride in a somalie cab and sharia law is not acceptable excuse to kill a wife or daughter with ..

Old 08-15-2010, 12:17 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
"Sharia Law" is not valid in the U.S., so to say that Minnesota is "under attack" is quite a stretch.

If someone is breaking Minnesota laws, that's what matters.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:17 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:

How in the hell is a few cab drivers not wanting to service some customers going to make Minnesota the first Islamic Republic in the states? What kind of logical leap is this?

I don't care if a cab driver doesn't want to carry me for whatever reason, I'll find another cab. If they own their own cab, the free market will fix that soon enough. If they work for a taxi company, I'll write the company and express my displeasure.

Besides, how is this any different than Christian stores not selling beer on Sunday? Yes, I've seen that in the south. I don't really care, its their store, but guess what, I don't have to buy my beer there.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:20 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,842,423 times
So , why does Fox Need to target every group it doesn't agree with. They sought out everything negative that Somalis have brought to Minnesota......But they left out the fact that there the first to rat out there family members to the FBI for Terriosm.....not all Muslims are bad. I'm tired of the lack of Education on that , but then again this is the US......

Old 08-15-2010, 12:26 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
The OP is a little hyperbolous, but these things always snowball. I just hope we do not have things similar to Europe. The problem is these people come with hatred for America and it's way of life and government - they do not want to assimilate nor do they respect America - they are here in order to demand their way of life - sharia - and ask special favors in the midst of every city and town. Eventually they want to have there little enclaves of Islamic soceity from which to launch greater and greater resisitence to our way of life all the while trying to out produce the non-muslim population - which they are doing and in the long run, unless things change, they will suceed. In the mean time they will just try to get more and more Muslims in positions of authority to add to the already weak leaders granting them their every wish.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:28 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
So , why does Fox Need to target every group it doesn't agree with. They sought out everything negative that Somalis have brought to Minnesota......But they left out the fact that there the first to rat out there family members to the FBI for Terriosm.....not all Muslims are bad. I'm tired of the lack of Education on that , but then again this is the US......

Name one possitive thing any muslim has brought to America . You can't because their is nothign possitive about islam imo . Look how possitive the are in their own nations, the people are mostly poor and ignorant even though a few are very rch ,they do nothign for the people .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies