Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 01:56 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleWA View Post
Many people believed he was a Muslim and he still was elected.
Define "many people" and why would they think he was lying about his religion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 02:20 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
and you use a heavily edited, obvious voice planted video to support your claim that he is a Muslim.

How much more lies are you going to spread about the President?

Nice how people have to LIE about the President being Muslim and manufacture evidence to do so.
I was reading his lips and somebody did a good job of matching them with his voice.

Old 08-16-2010, 04:27 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
please get religion out of politics.
The quicker this is done, the better for everyone.

Couldn't give a fat rats clacker which fairy in the sky he might or might not believe in.

Isn't his policy, - national, foreign and economic the most important thing?

It stinks so bad he needs religion.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:41 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, if he is, that means he's been lying for years.

After all, he did say his "muslim faith" when talking to George Stephanopolous.
The thing is, you are allowed to lie, according to the Koran, as long as your heart is secure in your faith as a Muslim. LOL! The Bible tells us not to lie.

Obama is able to lie about that fact IF he believes in his heart he is a Muslim.

Surah 16:106 "Whoever becomes an infidel in God after he believed, except one who was forced and his heart is secure in faith; but whoever opens his chest to the unbelief, the anger of God will be on them and they will have great torment."

Old 08-16-2010, 05:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
President Obana's policies ar too far to the right to please me. I will support him anyway in an effort to stop a right wing theocracy from being established in this country.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:20 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
You must be way over the fence far left then.
Full anarchist perhaps?

Old 08-16-2010, 07:28 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
They cant hate him anymore than they do now so it doesnt matter. You can only hate so much even them.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:31 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Hmm. Some of these posts indicate that religious faith is inherited. Hence, if a father is Muslim, then the son must be half Muslim. If the mother is Baptist, then said son is half Muslim and half Baptist.

I guess that means the son not only has urges to commit acts of terror, but he also has urges to send a good part of his income to the preacher to help uphold the preacher's lifestyle.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:33 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
I don't hate him. I wouldn't even care if he was a Muslim. I just think he's unqualified.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:02 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Why is it that Republicans and Tea Partiers...the self-anointed, supposedly only true blooded Americans representing the ideals and values of the Constitution, say such heinous and hateful things about President Obama being a Muslim? It seems rather hypocritical for such upright Americans to wave the banner of freedom, liberty and democracy in one hand; while jabbing a dagger in the back of a man with the other hand, because they don't like the man's religion.
so somehow making the supposition that someone is a muslim is now hate speech in your eyes? get real. as for his religion goes, i have more of an issue with him sitting in reverend wrights chuch of black liberation theology, and listening to the hate speech made there by reverend wright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Whats so hateful about him being called a Muslim? Are you saying its wrong to be Muslim? And not everyone is saying that. Just a few.

But remember, wasnt Obama's father a Muslim? So would it be such a far stretch to say Obama is at least part Muslim? I personally dont think hes some die hard Muslim. I dont think he follows Islam personally. But I sure as heck dont view him as a true Christian. Anyone can call themselves a Christian, but it doesnt mean you follow or live by it. As far as I can tell, the doctrine from that church Barry attended was black libertarian theology, which is far from being Christian.

But back to your rant. Who the heck is jabbing a dagger in his back? I dont think anyone truly knows what his religion is or if he really even has one. Muslim, Christian, Wiccan.......... does it matter? What matter is his ideology, his past, his associations, and his decisions. All which lead to why I oppose him
dont forget that as a youth in indonesia he attended a muslim madrassa school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
President Obana's policies ar too far to the right to please me. I will support him anyway in an effort to stop a right wing theocracy from being established in this country.
obama is too far right for you? who are you? stalin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies