Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 02:32 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Wow, three whole negros! Well I don't know about you but I'm impressed.
Wow, how about you didnt have such hatred for black people that disagree with your point of view? But, I know that is too much to ask, since those that follow the left prefer to hate and hold intolerance towards others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 02:33 PM

353 posts, read 552,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Then perhaps you should spend some time hanging out in the seedy underbelly of the Internet, where that species of racist lives.

Wishing for, and in fact promoting a race war is quite high on their agenda.

You can call me a racist all you like, but all I am doing is recognizing that this is part of the racists' agenda. How you get from that to me being a racist is something you should probably discuss with a licensed mental health professional.
Why are you "hanging out in the seedy underbelly of the Internet, where that species of racist lives."

People dislike Obama because of his policies not because of the color of his skin. On the other hand way to many people support him solely because of the color of his skin.
The racists are on your side.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-17-2010 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: rude/personal

Old 08-17-2010, 02:34 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,486 times
Would an Obama re-election in 2012 trigger a Civil War?

No...but the pigs flying out of my butt would be quite a sight to see....and the weather report from hell would be a chilly one indeed....I think I just made half a rhyme...

Old 08-17-2010, 02:37 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Wow, how about you didnt have such hatred for black people that disagree with your point of view? But, I know that is too much to ask, since those that follow the left prefer to hate and hold intolerance towards others.
Dont forget they do it in the name of fighting intolerance

Quote:
No...but the pigs flying out of my butt would be quite a sight to see

you just made me laugh so hard a pig flew out of my nose, and it was wearing lipstick

Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Dont forget they do it in the name of fighting intolerance
well of course, they figure that if they can exploit minorities then they can get more votes from them.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:50 PM

4,697 posts, read 6,445,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
If it did, I'll fight those that are fighting my country. I swore an oath to that effect once, and to me, it stands today.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I think the better question would be...

"If all of the hate speech doesn't end, if Obama is re-elected, do you think they'll be an assassination attempt?"

Much more likely, IMO.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Is the OP suggesting that the Republicans and other right-wingers would not accept the democratic verdict of the American people
That would certainly appear to be the case.

Fortunately for us all, the vast majority of this country's citizens are not nearly so hateful as to think even for a moment about treason as being an appropriate response to electoral disappointment.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:01 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
now if only we would have our first black president, I maybe could somewhat agree with you, but until that time happens, I guess I can't
Yeah, and if Obama was walking down the street right after a house was robbed I don't have to guess what description you would use when reporting what you thought you saw to police?

Old 08-17-2010, 03:02 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by offthefence View Post
Why are you "hanging out in the seedy underbelly of the Internet, where that species of racist lives."
Entertainment.

Quote:
You sound like a racist to me. Only a racist would care what people like that have to say.

Yeah, but you are a seriously confused person, as I pointed out in that other thread. You are very, very confused about a great many things, I think.

Quote:
If Americans were truly as racist as people like you claim you had better believe that there would be a civil war. Fortunately their not.
Then its a good thing I never said that all Americans were racist, isn't it?
Do you have a reading comprehension problem too?

Quote:
People dislike Obama because of his policies not because of the color of his skin.
Some do. Some don't. Some hate him simply because he is black, but they will make all sorts of excuses and proxy arguments to avoid appearing racist. Exhibit A: the birthers.

Quote:
On the other hand way to many people support him solely because of the color of his skin.
How many is "too many." Done some demographic research on that? Somehow I doubt that very much.

Quote:
The racists are on your side.
Whatever.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Yeah, and if Obama was walking down the street right after a house was robbed I don't have to guess what description you would use when reporting what you thought you saw to police?

quite easy, I would state it was someone that that was brown skinned, possibly black, possible biracial. I would state that the person I seen was aprox. 6ft tall, around 170lbs, short hair etc...

But, if i knew it was Obama, I would say, it was Obama..

Old 08-17-2010, 03:13 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
quite easy, I would state it was someone that that was brown skinned, possibly black, possible biracial. I would state that the person I seen was aprox. 6ft tall, around 170lbs, short hair etc...

But, if i knew it was Obama, I would say, it was Obama..
I believe that as much as I believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy and the moon is made of cheese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies