Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 08:11 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I agree 100%.

Maybe Obama will finally learn what a corpse is?

Besides, the kool-aiders need something positive for Obama since he had been a total failure on everything else.
Let's ask Obama again..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
By what objective standard?

List the BO initiatives that weren't already policy under "W" or are wildly unpopular and the reason Democrats are about to eat it.
The economy isn't losing jobs, its creating jobs, however quite slowly.

So things are stable, but bad. Under the former President, things were bad, and getting worse.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:03 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Because Obama hadn't been president for over a year. Now they miss him.
Like the song goes Don't it always seem to go, and you don't know what you've got till it's gone .......

Old 08-21-2010, 10:08 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,793 times
most republicans dont even want bush back.

bush is almost as liberal as obama, and thats saying something since obama is a democrat.

this is party politics, he said she said crap over and over.

and for those who say obama is the worst ever, stop you look stupid. you cannot judge a presidency until at least 20 years when he's out of office.

then you can go back and look at the changes since they will be fully processed by then and make a reasonable conclusion.

this instant feedback of whether this was good or that is so stupid.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:10 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Love. I know there are a lot of peoples parents who love their kids, then make them go and hold snakes at church, or beat them within an inch of their life.

Love is a four letter word. He might have loved his country, but he didn't do anything for it.
I wish BO would follow suit and quit doing things for the US.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:43 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Bush sucked and was one of our worst president's ever. Anybody who claims to miss this moron should have their head checked.
Anyone who uses trash language, (you do know what sucks means, don't you?), and calls people morons because they don't agree with you, are the real morons.
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John
Wayne

Old 08-21-2010, 10:46 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,883 times
I'll take him back any day over this moron of a President we have now!

Old 08-21-2010, 12:19 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The economy isn't losing jobs, its creating jobs, however quite slowly.

So things are stable, but bad. Under the former President, things were bad, and getting worse.
Obama is NOT creating jobs, he lies and the fools believe him. The only jobs he has created are by expanding the government. He has lost millions of jobs since his great plan for the stimulus, which was a terrible failure, but we will pay for generations from now.
Where do you get your news? He had done nothing but lose jobs... Learn the facts before you repeat Obama lies...!
Under Bush, life was good, plenty of jobs, everything was rosy for the first six years, then the democrats took control of congress and it's been all down hill since.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:31 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,301,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by conc1 View Post
This was in 2008, we are talking now after we see what the big O is doing. God help us with the hope and the change, that left us with just some change in our pockets.
Yes, I miss him, not that I agree with him on everything, but I respected him, and trusted that he wanted what was good for this country. He didn't want to change America to Europe.
Well lets have some Republican candidates bring George W. Bush Jr. back in 2010 and let him campaign for them. He was so great I'm sure Republican candidates all across the nation will be banging down his door just begging him for campaign appearances.

The number of Republican candidates that do this will tell you EXACTLY how great they think George W. Bush Jr. was.

Old 08-21-2010, 01:05 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
And I will remind you that opinions are like anal orifices, everyone has one.
Thanks for that little tip. I will assume that you just like to state the obvious and didn't actually have a point to make here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies