Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 08:23 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,841,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
A. SOME SOME feminists attack Sarah... SOME.....not all.

B. SOME feminists fight for Muslim women's rights.

C. Sharia law isn't OUR law.

D. Feminists, like EVERYONE else, have a right to their opinion of Sarah Palin.

Here's another similar question:

Did you bring your lunch or take the bus?
Hmmmm, well, I have an aversion to buses, so I'll have to pick that I brought my lunch and I'm not sharing it with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Apparently, they've been fighting for their place in Islam for centuries...

Islamic feminism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks for the link.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
Because Sarah is an idiot, and as a hater of all things conservative I will never forgive McCain for bringing her to the national spotlight. Everything she says is just flat out stupid or incorrect. She exploits her own family for her own personal profit which is fine to her and her alone. An incredible moron, she is the vagina version of Bush.
Good grief! What a trashy post!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:55 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,066,468 times
Feminists attack Sarah because she is attractive and a Republican. Coulter, Malkin and Bachman are also attractive and Republican and on the feminists hit list.
Feminists will not attack Sharia supporters because they're not attractive or Republicans.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Feminists attack Sarah because she is attractive and a Republican. Coulter, Malkin and Bachman are also attractive and Republican and on the feminists hit list.
Feminists will not attack Sharia supporters because they're not attractive or Republicans.
hahahahahahahaha!

You reminded me of this YouTube clip!

YouTube - Political Women: Pretty vs. Ugly

Old 08-22-2010, 09:09 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,739,480 times
Some feminists do attack Sharia.

Sara Palin has an agenda that has nothing to do with anything concerning the American people. She may be an idiot when it comes to the necessary info when it comes to politics but, she is dumb as a fox. She is a charmer for the conservatives who can't see past her good looks and phony persona.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:42 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,921,017 times
Quote:
Why Do Feminists Attack Sarah and Not Sharia?
They are only interested in standing up for dem/lib women and that's why over the years their credibility has gone down the crapper.

Even in the case women abused by sharia law, they stay quite, as the dems/libs usually do when it comes to siding with radicals.

They always seem to be on the radical side.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
They are only interested in standing up for dem/lib women and that's why over the years their credibility has gone down the crapper.

Even in the case women abused by sharia law, they stay quite, as the dems/libs usually do when it comes to siding with radicals.

That's my view and we will see how this develops over time. Because it is developing.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:04 PM

20,291 posts, read 37,141,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The English Language, for openers...
And looks second? Maybe the feminists are quite ugly and are envious of her looks...

Old 08-22-2010, 10:24 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,631,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

That is because feminism arose out of the radicalism of Marx, Engels and Lenin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies