Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 07:50 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,615,351 times

Advertisements

A couple of weeks ago I still saw on a daily base the Obama lovers stickers on the cars.

The other day we saw one and were discussing how we not had noticed that we hardly see any stickers anymore.

It is almost if it went from an overwhelming amount of support to being scared to show support or that the fans haven't seen a job, additional money and hope and change wasn't what they thought it would be...

I wish obama had proved me wrong and I would be the last one to admit if he was really the person he wanted every one to believe, but that person was not what I saw...I was right...too bad I was right, I rather was wrong and wish the economy was better off.

If others are doing well, we all will do well...well that isn't happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2010, 08:20 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,102,976 times
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

The "pulse" of Repub politics, their resource, their guide....the Bumper Sticker....LOL!!!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:26 PM

871 posts, read 3,013,088 times
I put my Obama '08 bumper sticker on my daily driver in July, 2008. It's still there. I live in a heavily "red" area of North Carolina and I still am not inclined to remove it. In fact, I welcome a challenge. There ya have it. In its place I will secure an Obama '12 sticker for the next term.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:33 PM

47 posts, read 199,087 times
i just got from another political thread and Obama supporters will take it to there grave in what they believe in, its rather annoying
But im with ya, if he did a good job, and didnt try passing all of this stuff we dont need i wouldnt care if he got elected or not, but for the sake of our country he needs to be out of office in 2012

Old 08-22-2010, 08:35 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,280,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A couple of weeks ago I still saw on a daily base the Obama lovers stickers on the cars.

The other day we saw one and were discussing how we not had noticed that we hardly see any stickers anymore.

It is almost if it went from an overwhelming amount of support to being scared to show support or that the fans haven't seen a job, additional money and hope and change wasn't what they thought it would be...

I wish obama had proved me wrong and I would be the last one to admit if he was really the person he wanted every one to believe, but that person was not what I saw...I was right...too bad I was right, I rather was wrong and wish the economy was better off.

If others are doing well, we all will do well...well that isn't happening.
I haven't seen any decrease in the number of Obama bumper stickers. Also I don't see to many bumpers stickers for the Tea Party of Republican candidates.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:50 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,532,758 times
Obama supporters are mostly upper educated people who drive nice vehicles so why would they want to plaster cheap bumper stickers on their cars?
Bumper stickers are for conservative, GOP'ers who probably drive pick up trucks & have some sort of Jesus Saves bumper sticker also!
Bentlebee your threads are quite hilarious!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:57 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,860,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Obama supporters are mostly upper educated people who drive nice vehicles so why would they want to plaster cheap bumper stickers on their cars?
Bumper stickers are for conservative, GOP'ers who probably drive pick up trucks & have some sort of Jesus Saves bumper sticker also!

Looks like those "upper educated" people are doing a great job of CREATING jobs!

Maybe they are so far UP there that they don't realize what the unemployment rate is.

Old 08-22-2010, 08:57 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,445,085 times
I have noticed this also.

They finally realized why they were getting dirty looks, getting flipped off and cut off in traffic.

I'm not letting you in, if I see an Obama sticker!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:58 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,831,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I drive a truck, own a few guns, am a Conservative and I love Jesus. I'm going to have to disappoint you, I don't do bumper stickers. Never have, never will.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:00 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,280,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloyfan View Post
I put my Obama '08 bumper sticker on my daily driver in July, 2008. It's still there. I live in a heavily "red" area of North Carolina and I still am not inclined to remove it. In fact, I welcome a challenge. There ya have it. In its place I will secure an Obama '12 sticker for the next term.

As as bad as things are in this country and they are pretty bad. There is no way that I can support the Republican Party, Conservatives or the Tea Party Movement. There is just too much hatred and bigotry amongst them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies