Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 03:14 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
Yeah, thats why Bush the Christian started an unjustified war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2010, 03:16 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
That's just your opinion.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
That's just your opinion.
What is the justification for that war?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:19 PM

15,077 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
I wish you knew how to quote, this would be much easier.
Sorry, that I brought up pedophiles, aren't there any? Do you want to ignore that? Should we now all think Catholics = pedophiles because some are? According to your logic, yes.
Interesting that you'd try to smear Christianity with pedophilia charges in defense of a "Religion" which was the mental manifestations of the Pedophile, Muhammed.

Tabari VII:7 "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six."

Tabari VII:6 "In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah’s Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha."

Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation." This is how it happened:

Tabari IX:131 "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

This is the ORIGINATOR of Islam ... the Prophet Muhammed, and self professed executioner who personally beheaded between 600-900 people. Here he abuses a little girl, most likely chanting Allahu Akba!

Now the one thing that comes to mind in this "debate" is what Jesus would say about THAT!!

I think he would say "A tree shall be known by it's fruit. A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit".

I think the Tree of Islam has some very bad roots, but apparently had a taste for young fruit.

And this is what 1.2 Billion human beings consider their one and only supreme authority on MORALITY and how they should live their lives?

I think this dispels the mystery of why so much violence and insanity stems from such a peaceful, moral religion, and how SOME could believe that Islam gives them license to do all sorts of things that we westerners find extremely immoral and violent.

Those that claim anyone criticizes Islam is intolerant and spreading hate ... fails to realize one cannot talk honestly about the subject and avoid such things, because the Islamic texts are FILLED with immorality, intolerance, and hate.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:21 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,615,778 times
Quote:
How was the war not unjustified? And stop the personal attack especially when you have no argument.
Quoting the love of Jesus but then defending the war in Iraq does not go hand in hand.
How so? Because it's wrong to protect the innocent? Or are you making assumptions on motivation for the war?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Interesting that you'd try to smear Christianity with pedophilia charges in defense of a "Religion" which was the mental manifestations of the Pedophile, Muhammed.
And how many muslims in the western world actually have sex with children? Probably just as many sick non-muslims but not more.

What does the Bible say about pedophiles? If it condemns it, then why do Christians have sex with children anyways? I thought Christians follow Jesus words?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
How so? Because it's wrong to protect the innocent? Or are you making assumptions on motivation for the war?
Who are the innocent? And why did they need to be protected?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:32 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,615,778 times
Quote:
Who are the innocent? And why did they need to be protected?
For starters, anyone that Hussein-controlled Iraq might have been endangering.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
For starters, anyone that Hussein-controlled Iraq might have been endangering.
To whom? To the US? With what kind of weapons did the Iraq want to attack the US? Where was the clear evidence? Where was the attack by the Iraq?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:42 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Quote:
Just how many muslims do you actually know?
Quote:
How many muslims do you actually know?
Quote:
Look up how many churches in Germany tried to cover abuse by priests. Should we now all condemn Christianity?
Quote:
The Bible condones other violent behaviour. The reality is what people actually do other than what is written somewhere. Most muslims are not violent so it doesn't matter what is in the Koran. But if you make that argument then don't forget what is in the Bible.
Quote:
So, how many muslims do you actually personally know?
Quote:
You said the Bible doesn't have these verses at all, now you are backpaddling. So Christians completely ignore the Old Testament now? The Ten Commandsments?
Quote:
That is not Jesus-like at all. You know Love your neighbor. Jesus would be so proud of your prejudices.
Quote:
But the question remains: How many muslims do you personally know?
Quote:
I wonder what Jesus thinks about you.
Quote:
And the Bible does not have violent verses?
Quote:
I wish more Christians would do that, but they don't. Many have prejudices, attack innocent people and think their **** doesn't smell.
Quote:
But tell me, what would Jesus think of you if he heard you judge an entire group of people, don't want to get to know them because you think all of them are evil?
Is that what Jesus did.
Quote:
God speaks of killing people as well. You just want to ignore it.

But again, what would Jesus tell you if he saw how you judge all people based on a few radicals?
Quote:
But again, what would Jesus say about your judgement of an entire group of people based on few radicals?
Quote:
Too bad no one is following Jesus words. There would not have been a war in Iraq.
Quote:
Quote:
Quoting the love of Jesus but then defending the war in Iraq does not go hand in hand.
I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep away. Damn this sounds like a broken record. Jesus this... Yada yada... Jesus that... Yada yada... What would Jesus do?... Yada yada... Do you know any muslims personally?...Yada yada... Pedophillic priests... Yada yada... The Bible says this... Yada yada...

All this comes from an admitted agnostic that denies bashing other religions in virtually every one of his/her posts. It is truly amazing how they invoke Jesus to fit their agenda. It is about the most use they have for Him. Truly pathetic. And by the way, your profile shows as private "for friends only".

Last edited by ditchlights; 08-26-2010 at 03:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies