Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 AM

74 posts, read 78,825 times

Advertisements

As I have said before in previous editorials why I do not support Sarah Palin for public office is mainly because of her lack of knowledge of international as well as national affairs (mildly supporting amnesty for illegals) and her extreme narcissist attitude; always seeking the limelight wherever she goes, plus writing books on her so called accomplishments in life.

To show her lack of really being against pork barrel spending she supported that bridge to nowhere project when she should have vetoed it.

Now this on going controversy concerning the rift Levi Johnson has with the Palin family sort of underscores Ms. Palin's narcissist personality. I really believe Levi has the goods on Mrs Palin as he allegedly claims and Mrs Palin seemingly is using a tremendous amount of pressure on Levi to shut up and become a part of the family. Evidently Levi, although a very earthly and carnal individual seeking fame for himself as well, has a bit of a conscience that seems to be plaguing him from uniting with the Palin family.

It is time now for Levi to grow up, exercise some backbone, and serve his country and state by finally revealing those deep and dark secrets he claims to know about Sarah Palin. The public has a right to know if Mrs Palin has done or is doing anything unethical, immoral or illegal; too much about our public officials has been kept undercover for too long. It is time to get the facts out before a political candidate is elected to office.

I challenge Levi if he really is a true patriotic American to come clean about the Palin family with verifiable facts and documents. Stop appearing as a pantywaist, being willing to be seemingly bought off one moment and then changing his mind the next.

Sarah Palin if she loves and respects the Constitution should not run for any Federal office; it is specifically barred to women as only a man is permitted to serve by the use of the words "his/he" and not "her/she". Our founding fathers did not want women serving in political office, but we can change that by amending the Constitution to specifically allow both men and women to serve in elected Federal offices. It has been done before and can be done again about getting things right.

Mrs Palin is a neo conservative, a Rhino, in sheep's clothing. She can't even run her own family in a positive manner. How is she going to run the country; will she quit in midstream as she did as governor? We cannot afford to have such unqualified individuals run our country any longer. Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes anymore. Levi has some seemingly very damaging things to tell about her and it is his CIVIC AND PATRIOTIC DUTY TO REVEAL THEM or forever shutup.

Levi, let's so how much you are at being a true blooded red white and blue America. Now either put up or shut up!

Last edited by Editorialist; 08-27-2010 at 08:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2010, 08:21 AM

1,936 posts, read 1,827,811 times
Levi needs to stop allowing mama grizzle and her wanna be something daughter stop using him. All baby mama wanted from Levi was for him to make a complete _____ of himself.

Tell the truth Levi. It is time to take the gloves off.

No I did not misspell grizzly!

Old 08-27-2010, 08:26 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,151,932 times
Levi Johnson should expose Sara Palin? You're a sick individual. Your "editorial" id better suited for TMZ.com than a quasi-legitimate political forum.

Regarding the "Bridge To Nowhere," I always laugh at those people who use this as a political prop. The proposed bridge had a purpose. Seeing that you likely have not dealt directly with the Alaska Department of Transportation (as I have), then i'll go out on a limb and suggest that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Basically, all I get from your rant is that your a paparazzi antagonist and devoid of the facts you need to make a point.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:02 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,477,394 times
ROFLMAO! The OP is completely clueless. Nothing is funnier than someone who rants about something or someone they clearly know nothing about.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:08 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,477,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Regarding the "Bridge To Nowhere," I always laugh at those people who use this as a political prop. The proposed bridge had a purpose. Seeing that you likely have not dealt directly with the Alaska Department of Transportation (as I have), then i'll go out on a limb and suggest that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
You are completely right of course, the OP is utterly clueless. It was the liberally biased AP who first coined the phrase "Bridge To Nowhere." Even the AP got it wrong because the federal funding Rep. Young appropriated was for TWO bridges. Governor Palin canceled the Gravina Island bridge project, but continued to support the Knik Arm bridge project.

There is nothing worse than lower-48ers who think they have a clue about Alaska and, as usual, are completely wrong. Such as the OP.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:09 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,143,686 times
Severe thread failure. Who cares about Levi, except the liberals that beg him to speak hate of the Palin's? He is about as relevant to life as the Kardashians. I pity those that watch the K's or Jersey Shore or pay attention to Levi. He's a loser and always will be. I find it pathetic that people spend their lives paying attention to these people.

And OP, why not just start a thread "I hate Palin and always will and I want dirt(aka lies) from Levi to help satisfy my sick obsession"?

Old 08-27-2010, 09:30 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,131,949 times
Levi is a publicity hound, nothing more. What Bristol saw in this goober is beyond me. My message to him? Shut the eff up and get a job.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:48 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,714,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editorialist View Post

Sarah Palin if she loves and respects the Constitution should not run for any Federal office; it is specifically barred to women as only a man is permitted to serve by the use of the words "his/he" and not "her/she". Our founding fathers did not want women serving in political office, but we can change that by amending the Constitution to specifically allow both men and women to serve in elected Federal offices. It has been done before and can be done again about getting things right.
Besides the fact that this entire post is really funny (we are expected to believe what Levi says, after all he's said and done??), this one paragraph out of the quote takes the cake. Yes, women have the right to vote, but do not have the right to serve in political office.

Let's apply that to all the women in office, not just Sarah Palin.

How about we start with:

Nancy Pelosi

Y'all can add to the list if you like.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:54 AM

45,251 posts, read 26,502,350 times
Quote:
Levi Johnson Come Clean -an Editorial
i stopped reading at "Levi Johnson"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies