Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 02:41 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How do you know you disagree with Beck when you don't watch him? You take all your Beck news from those left leaning groups that are trying so hard to destroy him with so little success outside the wild eyed followers of left.
Where did I say I don't watch him? And how exactly is Yahoo a "left-leaning group trying to destroy Beck?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2010, 02:42 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Quote:
Irrelevant, you say? With all the squealing about him you do you then say that you don't need to see him to know what he is doing. Someday you will wish you had not used those far left, George Soros, links like Media Matters for your info about things like Beck. keep it up because you are really a lot of fun.
Where did I say I didn't watch him? And where did I use Media Matters more than once or twice?

Old 08-29-2010, 02:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Paul isnt a conservative, he's a constitutionalist
and the Mosque has absolutely nothing to do with the topic..
I talk a lot with a man from Australia and he understands the difference in their liberals and ours, and in their conservatives and ours. He explains often when he thinks I may be confused. These people from other countries just don't do politics like we do, and don't understand about the taxes that will hit us in the face on January 1, 2011. I really do wonder how many new ones we will find in the Obamacare bill. There will be a number of them to get money to supply all that "free" medical care to the non-insured.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:45 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,700 times
Quote:
You havent stopped defending Obama and attacking anyone who opposes him.. Stop pretending this isnt true and just admit it..
Example? You make the claim, it is up to you to prove it.

Quote:
Fine, tell me what foreign policies by Obamas you wish to discuss.. Thus far you havent mentioned foreign policies, but correct me if I'm wrong, you've gotten involved with conversations like our taxes, healthcare, etc, or at the very least, attacking individuals who discuss these policies. Beck doesnt discuss foreign policies by Obama.. There isnt any... That lie isnt going to pass muster..
When did I talk about healthcare?
I haven't mentioned foreign policies? I am pretty sure I have mentioned the war in Iraq, if not here then in the other Beck thread we were fighting.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
The other poster was stating their objection to the mosque and using it as an example as to how liberals dont want those who object to have a voice.. Ron Paul isnt a poster here, if he was, he's more than welcome to post an opinion himself..
You didn't answer the question about Ron Paul.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
As crazy as you are, you are the only Fox viewer on CD that I actually like.
Thank you. But how can that be when I watch Fox News all day every day until Beck is over and then I do about an hour of janitor work and get home to watch HGTV for several hours. TV is a dead place except for the HGTV people in the evening and Fox all day.

My wife changes channels on me at local news time but how can I gripe when she is still working full time and I have been retired for years?

Old 08-29-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Thank you. But how can that be when I watch Fox News all day every day until Beck is over and then I do about an hour of janitor work and get home to watch HGTV for several hours. TV is a dead place except for the HGTV people in the evening and Fox all day.

My wife changes channels on me at local news time but how can I gripe when she is still working full time and I have been retired for years?
How about turning off the TV for some time? Trust me, your life will be much better.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:51 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Example? You make the claim, it is up to you to prove it.

When did I talk about healthcare?
I haven't mentioned foreign policies? I am pretty sure I have mentioned the war in Iraq, if not here then in the other Beck thread we were fighting.
You seem to be really obsessive with "Beck".. Odd for someone who doesnt live here.. The war in Iraq is a Bush policy, I asked about Obamas policies..
Quote:
You didn't answer the question about Ron Paul.
You didnt ask a question about Paul..
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Where I get my news from is irrelevant. And where did I say Beck can't have advertisters? Big difference between having a sponsor and what I lined out.
Ahh, no there isnt... An advertiser is a sponsor..
Quote:
Where? Please show me proof of me calling "every other poster I disagree with" a racist. Only 101 of my 5000+ posts have the word "racist" in them and I've called less than half a dozen users racist.
yeah, you've only used the word racist 100+ times.. You dont think thats excessive? Out of the hundreds, thousands of topics here, you somehow managed to bring racist, into the discussion
Quote:
Whatever you say internet tough guy
yeah, personal attacks when you cant discuss facts..

Old 08-29-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Where did I say I didn't watch him? And where did I use Media Matters more than once or twice?
That would be one or two times more than I have ever used that site that was created by George Soros, and still gets funds to operate on, to destroy Fox, Beck and Rush. Oh yeah that is why they are there.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
How about turning off the TV for some time? Trust me, your life will be much better.
Nah, I really only watch them for about an hour and then just listen to them repeating the same stories while I do things like we are doing now and use them for background until Megyn Kelly comes on at noon, my time, and I listen to her for two hours and then rest up for Beck at 4:00. I don't really watch them or even listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies