Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2010, 11:10 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Why bother?

In case you've never read the Constitution, there's no eligibility requirement that has anything to do with college attendance. Harry Truman never even went.
You surely know that I am talking about citizenship and not college attendance. Maybe you don't or are just trying to drag some of the supporters along. Which is it? I think it might just be the latter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2010, 11:11 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Finally one of you supporters have seen what I have been saying. Keep on reading and interpreting, Dude.
I have no idea what that even meant.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Nope.

You're just confused over what is or is not a birth certificate.

Different States put different things on their birth certificates.
I really wonder if that guy screwed me into spending that money for that piece of black paper with the white writing on it. Do you suppose he just told me that and I didn't really need it?

Old 08-30-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
You surely know that I am talking about citizenship and not college attendance.
I know exactly what you are talking about. And there is no eligibility requirement for either attendance or declared citizenship while attending.

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Finally one of you supporters have seen what I have been saying. Keep on reading and interpreting, Dude.
This is exactly what I mean when I say nothing will settle this bc controversy brought to us by the "dumbass Tea Party", EVER! There's always another angle. No, Obama's mother could not have changed his citizenship in Indonesia. That's been said a million times on this forum. But it has to be gone over yet again. And there will always be something else tomorrow if that's debunked today. Ken Buck is right!

Quote:
According to US law... no. He could not have had his citizenship changed in Indonesia.
That sounds kind of funny to me since we do things like that here all the time. Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I have been fooled about that all these years,too.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:15 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Original? No. A certified (embossed stamp) copy that lists the hospital where the birth took place and the attending physician's name (not signature - it's an electronic record) along with the other usual BC details? Yes.
Sorry pal, my PA BC with the stamp does not name the hospital or the doctor, just the town.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
I know exactly what you are talking about. And there is no eligibility requirement for either attendance or declared citizenship while attending.
However, there is said to have been a scholarship that he could have got by being a citizen of Indonesia and not by being a citizen of the US. All I need is to see that piece of paper. All he needs is to release at least that one form.

The bad thing about this is that you know and understand and are just trying to win something not worth winning.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
That sounds kind of funny to me since we do things like that here all the time.
It would sound less funny if you actually knew the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I have been fooled about that all these years,too.
Clearly, you have. Yes.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
This is exactly what I mean when I say nothing will settle this bc controversy brought to us by the "dumbass Tea Party", EVER! There's always another angle. No, Obama's mother could not have changed his citizenship in Indonesia. That's been said a million times on this forum. But it has to be gone over yet again. And there will always be something else tomorrow if that's debunked today. Ken Buck is right!
Why couldn't his mother have done that? Is there a law in the US or Indonesia?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies