Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2010, 06:49 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
Hmmm, since I had a copy of the application then I am supposed to assume it was a phony? I wish I hadn't throw it out now.

Oh, well. Since BO constantly contradicts himself and factual information he doesn't want to hear, the facts still exist.
YOU had a copy of Obama's application to Occidental? Do you work in the admissions office there? That is confidential information. What were you doing with it, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
recently I had to get a passport. The short state form was rejected. So I had to go back to the hospital of birth and have them give me the long form
As has been stated, hospitals do not issue birth certificates. When I worked in obstetrics, I used to see the clerks filling out the information for the birth certificates. Then they sent them on to the health department to be signed and certified. All hospitals keep (or kept, as it's been a long time for me), is a log of births. Hospitals generally don't keep their records more than seven years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
DING DING DING DING!

A winner!

Same here.

Matter of fact, I also have the photocopy of my long form AND the ceremonial one with my feet prints.

So does my wife, and we were born in different states.

All my kids - long form.

And ya know what?

If I were an elected official with even one person making waves about it, I would be PROUD, no damned PROUD to display mine to put that person in his place.

And yes, it WAS the states Health Services that we went to.

BFD! I don't have my souvenir copy, but I do have a BC from the state of Pennsylvania that has less information than Obama's certificate contains. No hospital, no doctor's sig, no birth time, weight, race of parents, nothing like that. Just my name, my parents names, the date of my birth and the name of the city, with a rubber stamped signature by the head of the dept of health. It was issued in 1965. God knows what they issue now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2010, 06:56 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
(Regarding Obama supposedly saying the Islamic call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world)

Actually, he did not say that, he said ONE of the PRETTIEST:

Barack Obama and the Muslim call to prayer
.... at sunset.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:02 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This is golden. It show's precisely how the President is easily rattled. Otherwise he wouldn't dignify the birther controversey with a mention.

President Thin Skin strikes again!

LOL

But he will spend millions to quash inquiry into it's existence.

Whip it out, show it once, and be done with it.....if you can.

It's really mind boggleing to think that if a person in his position could, that he would do everything he could to skirt the issue.

Why have it hanging around your neck?

Old 08-31-2010, 07:04 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
But he will spend millions to quash inquiry into it's existence<snip>
Link?

Old 08-31-2010, 07:08 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
But he will spend millions to quash inquiry into it's existence.
Seeing how the birthers have not only been dismissed, but fined as well and without another waste of the court's time on the horizon... I doubt the legal bill will amount to much of anything.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:08 PM

516 posts, read 375,771 times
He really is thin skinned, isn't he? Hard to believe this clown can make Bush seem like a genius but he does.

Old 08-31-2010, 07:09 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
(Regarding Obama supposedly saying the Islamic call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world)

Actually, he did not say that, he said ONE of the PRETTIEST:

Barack Obama and the Muslim call to prayer
Beautiful........Pretty what's the difference??

Old 08-31-2010, 07:10 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Link?
obama spends millions to keep birth records out of court - Google Search

Old 08-31-2010, 07:12 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Pick one and let's take it from there ok?

Old 08-31-2010, 07:15 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Pick one and let's take it from there ok?
Be my guest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies