Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 08:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Who gives a damn about ANY of them. They all talk like they are the second coming. None of them will actually make a difference. Well, I take that back. They will change their bank account balance. Now where did I put my Limbaugh bumper sticker and Beck coffee mug?
Do you watch Beck at least a couple of times each week? Do you ever watch him at all? I think not but then I am wrong now and then when talking to people about Beck.

I believe anyone who says the things you say about him doesn't know much other than what he sees on Media Matters, HuffPo, Think Progress and Daily Kos. Which of them is the one you believe about Beck and get your info about him from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
LOL at the people who take info from Beck as gospel

LOL at the people who think anyone takes info from Beck as gospel. Everyone knows the Gospel comes from the Bible.
Some progressives are not old enough to have learned about the Gospel so they may not know what it really means.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:14 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,898,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you watch Beck at least a couple of times each week? Do you ever watch him at all? I think not but then I am wrong now and then when talking to people about Beck.

I believe anyone who says the things you say about him doesn't know much other than what he sees on Media Matters, HuffPo, Think Progress and Daily Kos. Which of them is the one you believe about Beck and get your info about him from?
I don't listen to ANY of them. Left, right or center. I just find it funny that many people have to have their opinions made for them because they are not capable of doing it for themselves.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:14 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,547,379 times
If you are naive enough to believe all the words that come out of someones mouth (doesn't matter who), you deserve to be fooled.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
I don't listen to ANY of them. Left, right or center. I just find it funny that many people have to have their opinions made for them because they are not capable of doing it for themselves.
I watch him because his opinions agree with mine. He doesn't tell me what to think although we disagree about few things. Why would you say that he does my thinking for me just because I watch him every day, and many times watch it again at night? Oh I know but don't think you thought up all that by yourself.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:25 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times
Sounds like the kool-aid is no respector of persons, gets ALL the fruits and nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies