Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2010, 10:22 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC1 View Post
This thread is fun; the left doesn't disappoint. Another round of, "Look over there! Bush!!" They simply won't admit the disaster that the Obama presidency has been and will end as. They were punk'd and, deep inside, they know it but to apologize to the country is outside of their ability.

Hey, look over there! Bush!!!
The best part is the 'MISGUIDED' devout followers that
buy into his self-serving speeches, agenda-setting failures,
record-setting number of records during his first year in office. Largest budget ever. Largest deficit ever and a administration with it's self-imposed crisis that's way to fast to write out a check
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2010, 10:24 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
This recession has been going on since 9/11/01. That's when we all started losing money on our investments. The money we had for our kids to go to college suddenly disappeared. It would have been better to put it in a hole in the ground. It has never bounced back.

Maybe for you but there is no proof of any recession after 9-11.

In fact Bush SAVED millions of jobs and our financial markets with his quick decision making and leadership.

For me personally, my business grew out the roof under Bush and I was able to sell it for a ton of bucks.

If you can remember it was after 2007 and into 2008 that the REAL recession hit us and people started losing money on their investments. And yes, the dems were in control at that time and controlled the spending etc.

Maybe you were investing in the wrong thing?

Nice try to hang a recession on Bush when in fact it only happened after the dems took control of our country and controlled everything we did.

You wont meet a dem who can run anything without making it go bankrupt.

Old 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post

Shows just how STUPID the man is.

Does he ever get anything correct?

Old 08-31-2010, 10:26 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
You wont meet a dem who can run anything without making it go bankrupt.
Now there's a rational opinion!

Old 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Doesn't sound like bagpipes, flying geese and a chorus of Amazing Grace worked too well!

Feel the godly love, feel the unity...AAAHHHHHH I hear angels singing!!!
What did any of those things have to do with Obama's speech. Oh yeah, I see you think that the very first miracle from God will be a new speech writer. I guess he didn't make it yet.

Hang in there secularists as you are heading down a long and steepening hill.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I think you just pointed out something to me with those links. Thank you for telling me so much about yourself.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
BamBam turned out to be wrong back then and yet he is trying the same strategy in Afghanistan, but with his rules of engagement involved. Don't shoot until one of you gets shot first.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:46 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,167,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
And here is the problem: And? Ok, Bush was a disaster. And? What is your point? Bush is GONE. Yesterday's news.

That is the problem with you Obummer lovers, you blame the world on Bush. Obummer promised change from Bush's regime; he hasn't delivered. In fact, its business as usual. He hasn't done jack, to change what Bush stood for. Moreover, he has backed MORE of Bush's stances then he has not.

However, everytime Obummer gets in the hot seat its: Bush. Its BUSH's fault. Yeah, ok. We KNOW THIS. Now what? Do something. Not smoke cigarettes, raise taxes, and blame the rich.

Obummer is the president now. NOT BUSH. Let it go already and fix the problems at hand. But no, you tree hugging liberals cannot and will not; hence, nothing will change and/or be fixed.

Actually, Obama makes Bush look good, even to those that had the biggest issues with him.

Old 08-31-2010, 11:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
The simple fact (as this entire forum has proven for the past year and a half) is that President Obama will be "hated" by a certain segment of the population no matter what he says and/or does for America.

He really needs to ignore those angry voices who will criticize minutia and will never be swayed or satified...until the "White" House has been "Restored it's Honor".

Old 09-01-2010, 12:00 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Actually, Obama makes Bush look good, even to those that had the biggest issues with him.
Well, actually only to those who are the "Beck"ford sheeple
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies