Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 07:07 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
George Bush is universally recognized as one of the worst presidents, if not the worst, in history. "Frighteningly ignorant" he has been described in the international cummunity and his presidency was an utter failure. Can you at least admit that you were wrong about this man being suitable to run the country?

If you can at least do that, then there's some sign that you are able to transcend the incompetency that he represented. As it stands now, your support for him and what he represented shows serious flaws in judgment and political instinct.
Not everyone agrees with each other, don't you realize that? Also, you spelled community wrong. Frightening!

I mostly agree with you, but I think calling people stupid (basically) who disagree with you is at the very least, annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 08:56 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Bush spent the 3 x trillions that O has run up the rectum of America?

Look closer, he ain't grabbing to help, he's actually waving them goodbye.....
Not waving goodbye, he is stealing their wallets, running all their credit cards to their limits, and then forcing them to write him a check for $50,000 and using their unborn children and grandchildren as collateral.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:45 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
SADAM DID HAVE weapons grade golden cake. I see no one bothered to look it up. CANADA is currently using that same GOLDEN CAKE to run Nuke power plants.

SADAM had tons and tons of it all not in CANADA, SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S!

SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S!

Hear me NOW! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S!

I agree, Bush should have gone to Norleans and stood on the beach with a tablet professing to be God and held back the storm. LOL

I love Obama signs in cars. Most of them are stuck on the inside of tinted glass, so dark you can't see what the sign says. When ever I see a sign like that now i pass that car, because the driver isn't aware of what driving IS.

I still think Bill Clinton is working out that definition of the word IS, and wondering about where he can get another pretty good cigar.

The problem with librals as we know them, is they demand tolerance untill they get it. Then they demand 0 Tolerance, and don't appear to have a clue about much.

Just one example is guns. For 40 years + the librals have whined about guns, but has any liber ever sought out to define what a gun is?

Hell no! that would be like work, so the libers invent names that cover what ever the idea they think of as a gun. So far as libers are concerned, what ever makes a simple machine called a gun work, is all magic. They can't tell a ram rod from a screw driver.

The problem conservitives have dealing with this libral minds set is, it ends up like trying to talk to a sea sponged, knowing that sponge will never understand.

The Libral yell, is something like the Rebel Yell. The Rebel Yell implied fear and it worked, but the Libral yell implies some one from the Govt should come help. That is never going to work.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:05 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
SADAM DID HAVE weapons grade golden cake. I see no one bothered to look it up. CANADA is currently using that same GOLDEN CAKE to run Nuke power plants.

SADAM had tons and tons of it all not in CANADA, SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S!

SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S!

Hear me NOW! SADAM DID HAVE WMD'S!

I agree, Bush should have gone to Norleans and stood on the beach with a tablet professing to be God and held back the storm. LOL

I love Obama signs in cars. Most of them are stuck on the inside of tinted glass, so dark you can't see what the sign says. When ever I see a sign like that now i pass that car, because the driver isn't aware of what driving IS.

I still think Bill Clinton is working out that definition of the word IS, and wondering about where he can get another pretty good cigar.

The problem with librals as we know them, is they demand tolerance untill they get it. Then they demand 0 Tolerance, and don't appear to have a clue about much.

Just one example is guns. For 40 years + the librals have whined about guns, but has any liber ever sought out to define what a gun is?

Hell no! that would be like work, so the libers invent names that cover what ever the idea they think of as a gun. So far as libers are concerned, what ever makes a simple machine called a gun work, is all magic. They can't tell a ram rod from a screw driver.

The problem conservitives have dealing with this libral minds set is, it ends up like trying to talk to a sea sponged, knowing that sponge will never understand.

The Libral yell, is something like the Rebel Yell. The Rebel Yell implied fear and it worked, but the Libral yell implies some one from the Govt should come help. That is never going to work.
Report: Iraq intelligence 'dead wrong'
April 01, 2005

In a scathing report on the intelligence community, a presidential commission Thursday said the United States still knows "disturbingly little" about the weapons programs and intentions of many of its "most dangerous adversaries."

The panel also determined the intelligence community was "dead wrong" in its assessments of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capabilities before the U.S. invasion.

"This was a major intelligence failure," said a letter from the commission to President Bush.

BTW...Bush disagrees with you too...

January 13, 2005
The invasion of Iraq, which ousted Saddam Hussein and has cost the lives of some 1,300 U.S. military personnel and billions of dollars, was 'absolutely' worth it, despite the absence of any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, President Bush told ABC News' Barbara Walters in an exclusive interview that will air this Friday."
Once Again, No Regrets (washingtonpost.com)

Report: Iraq intelligence 'dead wrong' - CNN

Last edited by sickofnyc; 09-06-2010 at 11:15 AM..

Old 09-06-2010, 11:53 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
George Bush is universally recognized as one of the worst presidents, if not the worst, in history. "Frighteningly ignorant" he has been described in the international cummunity and his presidency was an utter failure. Can you at least admit that you were wrong about this man being suitable to run the country?

If you can at least do that, then there's some sign that you are able to transcend the incompetency that he represented. As it stands now, your support for him and what he represented shows serious flaws in judgment and political instinct.

So far our current moron in the Presidential seat isn't proving himself to be any more competent. If anything, much worse.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:58 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Yellowcake Uranium Found In Iraq, Bush Was Right! Well, Not So Much

July 05, 2008
This article from the AP was posted yesterday, reporting the sale and transport of 550 metric tons of yellowcake uranium from Iraq to Canada. Some of the leading right wing blogs were quick to hail the find as a significant victory for the Bush administration and proof of Saddam's WMD program, but as Daniel De Groot at Open Left Points out, their celebrations may be a bit premature, if not dishonest:

I noted last night that a supply of uranium from Iraq had been successfully moved to Montreal in secrecy.

If you check into this, you'll quickly find that the uranium a) was not weapons grade and b) was well known to the UN and IAEA and was being stored legally by Saddam's government. It was legally in Iraq according to international law.

Yellowcake Uranium Found In Iraq, Bush Was Right! Well, Not So Much | Crooks and Liars

This has been posted many times before and these articles you site have been debunked over and over again.

Why are you so insistent when even Bush admitted the truth?

Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
It doesn't have to be refined to make weapons all that much. IMO SADAm had and used other gas weapons on his own people, and no one knew if he used them all. Not even NATO was allowed to look and SADAM wasn't saying he used them all.

So as far as the world was concerned he still had some of his all.

Also IMO I am not sure there isn't more buried in the desert still. All sorts of stuff was discovered buried in the desert, and probably will be discovered someday yet come.

This War isn't over by a long shot no matter what anyone says. In fact I highly doubt this war ever will be over, untill all man kind is gone. IMO so far this war has gone on for 2,000 years and is still counting.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:42 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,706,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
Just out of curiosity, what did you expect the president to do? Just wondering.
They asked new Orleans citizens about the oil spill vs Katrina. More people said Bush handled the situation better than Obama did during the oil spill...

1. Obama should have brought on some experts in the field. they could have worked with BP or solo, but he should have made the move.

2. He continued to let BP call the shots. yes, BP was responsible, but Obama is responsible for the entire country.

here's an analogy: lets say that you were in a bar fight and a guy broke your jaw. As you lay there hurting you find out that the tough guy is a doctor. Would you allow him to heal your jaw?

Obama's passive attitude was noticed by everyone.
Obama: So, BP screwed up. Well I'm just going to keep them down there until they fix it. I don't care how long it takes. That will teach them a lesson

Old 09-06-2010, 02:53 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409
Bush spent the 3 x trillions that O has run up the rectum of America?

Look closer, he ain't grabbing to help, he's actually waving them goodbye.....
Quote:
Not waving goodbye, he is stealing their wallets, running all their credit cards to their limits, and then forcing them to write him a check for $50,000 and using their unborn children and grandchildren as collateral.

Is this an example of what some Americans have degenerated into?
And you would have like minded individuals run the country?
Hate, rage, stress, Sucks to be you i'll bet
As for us Dem's Our guy is in the drivers seat and he;s doing everything he said he;d do
Me happy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies