Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 06:27 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,815,539 times

Advertisements

Occupy Wall Street This Saturday, September 17th! | Death and Taxes

One sentence that caught my attention:

Oh, and one more thing—if any readers decide to attend Occupy Wall Street, be weary of those who advocate violence and destruction; very often they are FBI or Police agent provocateurs. Such men are well-trained and very effective at inciting riots. And we know that the NYPD has been training in the CIA’s espionage tradecraft. -end

This is out of the same playbook used by the rioters in the UK uprising. They claimed it was the police doing the violence and not the rioters themselves {wink}.

Let the rioting, violence and burning begin! The middle east tactics made their way to Europe and are now landing on our shores.

http://randysright.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/usdayofrage.jpg?w=329&h=448 (broken link)

Please note, "Occupy Wall Street" is being perpetrated by the CPA!
I never thought I'd see the communist hammer overlaid on the Stars and Stripes. Sad times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 06:31 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,908,802 times
Well that is going to do you a hell of a lot of good. Seriously, on SATURDAY?? You are aware that nobody is there on Saturday???

Old 09-14-2011, 06:36 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,908,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Occupy Wall Street This Saturday, September 17th! | Death and Taxes

One sentence that caught my attention:

Oh, and one more thing—if any readers decide to attend Occupy Wall Street, be weary of those who advocate violence and destruction; very often they are FBI or Police agent provocateurs. Such men are well-trained and very effective at inciting riots. And we know that the NYPD has been training in the CIA’s espionage tradecraft. -end

This is out of the same playbook used by the rioters in the UK uprising. They claimed it was the police doing the violence and not the rioters themselves {wink}.

Let the rioting, violence and burning begin! The middle east tactics made their way to Europe and are now landing on our shores.

Please note, "Occupy Wall Street" is being perpetrated by the CPA!
I never thought I'd see the communist hammer overlaid on the Stars and Stripes. Sad times.
That is not the communist hammer. The communist hammer is only angled down from top to bottom on one side. This hammer is angled top and bottom to middle and on the sides toward the center. It looks more like the Arm and Hammer hammer.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:37 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,528,726 times
#OccupyWallStreet

Old 09-14-2011, 06:37 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,815,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Joe View Post
Well that is going to do you a hell of a lot of good. Seriously, on SATURDAY?? You are aware that nobody is there on Saturday???
Maybe we should call the CPA and point out that Wall Street runs on bankers hours. I believe they are pitching tents and using the weekend to build their mass.

From this perspective it makes perfect sense. Look for Mayhem Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Joe View Post
That is not the communist hammer. The communist hammer is only angled down from top to bottom on one side. This hammer is angled top and bottom to middle and on the sides toward the center. It looks more like the Arm and Hammer hammer.
The hammer is pounding a sword into a plow... but I do appreciate the sarcasm.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:40 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,245,645 times
~Yawn~ So we'll see numerous college kiddies ranting, Police and Sanitation Dept's will get overtime...

Just another day in America...

Old 09-14-2011, 06:43 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,582,127 times
For every protestor that shows up for this protest, Wall Street will likely get an equal number of Tea Party counter protestors.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:44 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,750,578 times
Saturday, and you want people to take you seriously?

Old 09-14-2011, 06:48 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,022,912 times
But, but, but...I keep hearing that it is the Tea Party who are the terrorists.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:50 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,022,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Maybe we should call the CPA and point out that Wall Street runs on bankers hours. I believe they are pitching tents and using the weekend to build their mass.

From this perspective it makes perfect sense. Look for Mayhem Monday

The hammer is pounding a sword into a plow... but I do appreciate the sarcasm.

Should twitter it at #attackwatch. Let DHS know, "see something say something" -Jan Napolitano
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies