Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 07:07 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post
I haven't seen Obummer get an "A" yet.

Just sayin'.

Wait ... I guess he gets an "A" in the blame game.

Just today I saw him blaming Repubs for not getting his so called "small business help" bill. This despite having the overwhelming majority in Congress ... what a punk! Reminds of a kid blaming someone else for his screw-up! He is good at blaming someone else for his inadequacies...really good!
One nice thing about Bush was he never criticized Clinton in public. I remember a lot of republicans got mad at him for that. But a President should not publically criticize his predecessor.

It shows a lack of class and maturity. And it's rude. Generally just inappropo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 07:09 PM

516 posts, read 375,819 times
He was out talking like a Negro to the unions today. Doesn't that bother his sycophants when he puts on this dialect for his few remaining supporters?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:11 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
I like this.

Interesting, isn't it? Except, I have yet to see Obama do a good job on anything other than take vacations and blame Bush.
I think it's funny when he goes and gets all bent like this .. shows his true colors ..

On another note, we find that other Dems are considering Obama to be more of a liability for mid-terms, and are distancing themselves from him .. plus, the White House has ramped up his vacations, and ramped down his press conferences over the past months ..

I guess you can't get into too much trouble if you don't say too much very often, and ride girlie-man bicycles ..

Old 09-06-2010, 07:12 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC1 View Post
He was out talking like a Negro to the unions today. Doesn't that bother his sycophants when he puts on this dialect for his few remaining supporters?
I didn't get that impression from what little bit I heard.

Al Gore mastered that though. He can fire up a black church.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:13 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
One nice thing about Bush was he never criticized Clinton in public. I remember a lot of republicans got mad at him for that. But a President should not publically criticize his predecessor.

It shows a lack of class and maturity. And it's rude. Generally just inappropo.
Bush also never called out a pundit by name as Obama often does with Hannity, Beck and Rush (all who are way more qualified than him).

It shows a total lack of maturity and class, sort of like a teenage punk.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:20 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Bush also never called out a pundit by name as Obama often does with Hannity, Beck and Rush (all who are way more qualified than him).

It shows a total lack of maturity and class, sort of like a teenage punk.
It shows a pathological narcissist who is above his pay grade.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2437558/posts

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=24506

Old 09-06-2010, 07:22 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
A huge election victory for the GOP will do...impeachment is oaky too as long as no crazy person will do something else...I want Obama to be defeated fair and square....

Otherwise we can get Kennedy era's and we never get rid of the name Obama anymore...

Obama can be Carter succesor as the worst president in history.

Obama also accomplished to have the most criminals on stage next to him as so called victims and examples of what he stands for...wow that is really some accomplishment!

Then he also beat all other presidents is having other examples in which the media discovered the stories didn't add up....OMG...The world must think the USA is becoming the laughing stock instead of a World Power.

We are back in the days of the great depression and entering a cold war again with on the side muslims who want to take over the world and Obama who is destroying this nation in less then 3 yrs...wow who in their worst night mares could have imagined this....

Old 09-06-2010, 07:23 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It shows a pathological narcissist who is above his pay grade.
I think that managing a Rita's water ice stand is above his pay grade.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:30 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A huge election victory for the GOP will do...impeachment is oaky too as long as no crazy person will do something else...I want Obama to be defeated fair and square....

Otherwise we can get Kennedy era's and we never get rid of the name Obama anymore...

Obama can be Carter succesor as the worst president in history.

Obama also accomplished to have the most criminals on stage next to him as so called victims and examples of what he stands for...wow that is really some accomplishment!

Then he also beat all other presidents is having other examples in which the media discovered the stories didn't add up....OMG...The world must think the USA is becoming the laughing stock instead of a World Power.

We are back in the days of the great depression and entering a cold war again with on the side muslims who want to take over the world and Obama who is destroying this nation in less then 3 yrs...wow who in their worst night mares could have imagined this....
The fastest way to fundamentally change a nation is to destroy it from within by policy, wreck the economy completely, and monitize the debt so the currency is without value. Seems Obama's Change is right on schedule. He just hopes he has 2 more years to finish the destruction.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Why wait till 2012?
Why not start a petition to impeach him for gross incompetence, malfeasance, misuse of public funds (i.e., bribing his supporters), indebting the future generations, etc, etc.?
Hmmmm, might as well start the ball on impeaching Congress - - - they certainly are guilty of enacting legislation that they have not read. If that's not grounds to toss them into jail - it's enough to toss them out of office.
And they think Blago is bad?
They through him out and now it shoud be obama's turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies